“Stay here!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
“Stay here!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here for a long weekend back in March. From the pictures online and some research I had done, I was expecting my stay to be okay/good but nothing out of the ordinary. This hotel was FABULOUS!!! All the employees were so kind and helpful, it was great! The breakfast in the morning was great and the room was exceptionally clean. I loved it, staying here was definitely a great choice!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hello Rachel!

Wow! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see that our staff completely exceeded your expectations! What a wonderful compliment and thank you so much for your kind words! Clean rooms, friendly staff, and an overall great experience is what my team and I strive for daily. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and I am looking forward to your next trip to New Castle and can't wait to see you again! Thank you again so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel!

Guest Services Agent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was a real gem of a discovery. In town for college graduation, we fit our large family into this spacious room. Plenty of space for 5 of us! Great breakfast in a beautiful decor. My wife was very pleased, as was I. And the cost was minimal. We are now hoping to find such places when we travel elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you so much for your extremely kind words about our hotel! I am so glad that you were able to find the perfect, spacious room for you and your family! I am thrilled that you found our hotel to be "a gem" at a reasonable price! What a wonderful compliment! I certainly hope to see you and your family again soon! Thank you again very much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel!

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We checked in quite late after finding out all the hotels in Grove City were booked. The front desk clerk seemed to be new and did take a little time to get us checked in but was friendly and happy to help. Our room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The next morning I noticed the blow dryer in our room was missing and the lady from the front desk brought one up right away no complaints! Check out was very fast and the front desk even wished me a Happy Mothers Day which was very nice! Would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for our hotel! I am so happy to see that our front desk staff was very friendly to you and your room was both clean and comfortable! I do apologize for the mishap you experienced with a missing hairdryer, however I am very glad to see it was replaced quickly with no problems! I look forward to the next time your travels bring you to our area and I hope to see you again soon!

Galloway, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Clean quiet hotel, price is high like most hotels in the area. Good access to interstate, restaurants and shopping for travel necessities. Staff did a good job at check in and out. Breakfast was above average compaired to most hotels of this type. Overall not a bad choice but find some discounts if possible.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel I am very glad that we are conveniently located for your business travels and you found your room to be clean and quiet!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I spent several months here for business, and I never had any issue with my stay in this hotel.
The rooms are super clean, the people working in the hotel are incredibly friendly and efficient.
They have some nice and well kept services like the swimming pool or the gym.
They don't have a bar/restourant inside, so you have to eat elsewhere, but the area is packed with good places to eat.
Of course the missing restourant makes the breakfast service not perfect, if you want to eat cooked food.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hello Giacomo!

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel! We always love having you here and I am so glad that your often long stays with us serve well as your home away from home. That is great to hear! It is so nice to have you back again, and we always look for ways to go above and beyond for each guest. Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a nice review!

Ham Lake, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

A very clean hotel. The duvet being clean for every guest is a wonderful policy and attribute. The front desk clerk was excellent, friendly and helpful. He was quick to great me as a honors guest. The room was the cleanest of any I have ever stayed at. The breakfast in the morning had a wide variety that would please most palettes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for our hotel! I am so happy to see that our front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming and you found your room to be fresh and clean! We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to the area! Thank you again very much for your feedback.

Buffalo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Upon on arrival the staff greeted us with a smile and checked us in. The coffee station is right across from the front desk good position. The room so clean and the bed was just right for a good night sleep. We have a family member who just moved to the area, but I know where we will be staying when we come to New Castle

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, May 4, 2013

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for our hotel! I am so happy to see that our front desk staff was very friendly to you and your rooms were comfortable and clean! Here at the Hampton Inn in New Castle, that is exactly what we strive for every day!
I am thrilled that we have gained a loyal guest. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to the area! Thank you again very much for your feedback.

Guest Services Agent

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle? Share your experiences!