“Excellent property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in New Castle
highstandards1034
“Excellent property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel was really well run. The rooms are spacious and new, beds wonderfully clean and comfortable. Lobby and breakfast area very inviting. It is convenient to the interstate and all main roads but very quiet grounds. The room was just so clean it was great. The staff was very nice and it was just convenient, easy in and out and the breakfast was free and nice selection!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice, informative review of our hotel! I am so happy to see that you had such a nice experience at our property. We look forward to the next time your travels bring you to our area! Thank you again for your review!

Erin
Guest Services Agent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Salem, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I travel up to 4 & 5 days a week and I always look for my favorite hotels that have nice fitness centers on site or are affiliated with a local gym. This hotel was one of the nicer Hampton Inns I have stayed at because of the quality of the hotel and it's amenities. The rooms were modern and the bed was excellent. The large fitness center had free weights, benches, and newer cardio equipment. Impressed!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review of our facility! I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of our amenities and found them to be of good quality! Thank you for all of your feedback, it is so nice to hear! I am looking forward to the next time your travels bring you to our area again! See you soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable hotel, especially the room. Great bed, great service. A little bit away from center of town, and the pool was coooold! Breakfast included, nothing special. Go to 2 Tomato restaurant (about 10 minutes away), it is excellent!

• Stayed March 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! I am so happy to see that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and that our staff was able to accommodate you! I am truly sorry about the temperature of the pool. I have alerted my general manager about your comment and we have raised the temperature a bit as a result. Your feedback has been very useful and appreciated, and you are absolutely right, 2 Tomato is a great restaurant! Glad you enjoyed it! Looking forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights while visiting family in PA. The staff were amazing! They made us feel so comfortable and did special things for us such as the lady that did the daily breakfast bought straws for my kids, the housekeeping arranged their stuffed animals differently on the bed, the front desk even gave my husband a bag of goodies when they overheard us tell him happy birthday :) We love this hotel and can't wait to stay here again!!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms; however my sister and her family moved rooms when we arrived so they could h...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review of our property! I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you felt so at home and comfortable while you were staying with us! It is always our goal to ensure that our guests are comfortable and taken care of. I am so happy to read that our staff was so accommodating to you and your family. I know I speak on behalf of the entire staff that we truly enjoyed having you and your family stay with us and we cannot wait until the next time your travels bring you to our area!

Pittsburgh, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was in the area for a wedding (at the New Castle Country Club, which was a 10- or 15-minute drive away) and spent a couple nights at the Hampton Inn & Suites. This motel is very nice. The room was especially nice, with a comfortable bed and a separate "living" area and a mini-kitchen. The gal at the reception desk was very helpful in providing directions to the wedding location.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if I'm ever in the area (or if I have the opportunity to stay at a similar Hampton facility elsewhere).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
castlehospitality, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! I appreciate your kind words and recommendations and I am so glad that our front desk staff was both helpful and accommodating. I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding you attended and I look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area!
Plain City, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a great experience at this location. The breakfast was good, comfortable room, great staff, and took advantage of several amenities. We had to travel a bit to get to our ultimate destination in the area, but it was worth it to stay in a hotel we can trust.

Room Tip: We needed to travel to Prospect. We could have chosen closer hotels in Butler,but we love Hampton In...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am thrilled to see that you had an enjoyable experience here and that Hampton facilities are somewhere you always feel comfortable. I look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to our area!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Hampton Inn & Suites in New Castle, Pa. - Great Clean, Comfortable Rooms at a Good Price. The pool was a little chilly for January, but the spa area rocked! I could have stayed in the jazzuci all night. If they could only do something about the WEATHER there, that would make it some much more enjoyable....lol

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review for our hotel! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed our pool and hot tub so much! I wish the weather could have been warmer for you as well, we are all looking forward to Spring here in Western Pennsylvania! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you again soon!
-Erin, Front Desk Agent

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle? Share your experiences!