“Best Sandwiches EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best Sandwiches EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a little place that I've been aware of since high school, I'm now in my early 50's. Some might consider it a dive bar, I consider it a high end dive bar, but then it's not a dive. Rustic, pool tables, little outside section in nice weather, quick service. Best sandwich ever is called The Rachel. Never had a bad meal. Very reasonable.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Buckingham, Pennsylvania
“All you can eat crab legs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Every Monday they have all-you-can-eat crab legs for $23.99/person...all-you-can-eat mussels for $9.99 and all-you-can-eat ribs (not sure of that price). The crab legs are always good, and the fresh cut fries are awesome! We love to chat with the wait staff, Kate and Chris, who are very attentive to us. Plenty of TVs to watch sports and they have an outdoor deck, but we have yet to sit out there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Britain, Pennsylvania
“Great for Dinner, Lunch, or just a beer with friends while watching the game.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Great Food and a large selection of beers. Several TV's for watching any number of sporting events. Fun and friendly staff.

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Very bad Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

My wife and I were driving through Chalfont on a lazy Sunday when we decided to stop here for a quick bite. It was maybe 3:00pm. We walked in and got seated fairly quickly, the waitress came by and took our order fairly quickly as well. We ordered a couple burgers with fries.

After that my wife and I might as well have been invisible. We sat there for 30 minutes with empty drink glasses, getting hungrier. We flagged down a waitress, who told us she would tell our waitress to come by our table. Another 15 minutes went by and we left $5 on the table for the drinks... left and went elsewhere.

I have no idea if the kitchen even cooked our burgers, and I felt bad for walking out, but it should not take 45 minutes to cook a couple burgers and get them to our table. It's not like the restaurant was all that busy. I'll not be going back there again.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Cheap good bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is a "Neighborhood bar" for me and I love this place!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere