“BEST cheese steaks in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups, Sandwiches
Description: We specialize in the highest quality deli sandwiches, hoagies, and Philly Cheese Steaks. We also have a complete catering menu available for your catering needs.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“BEST cheese steaks in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Best cheese steaks I've had yet in this area. Excellent, friendly staff. Homemade potato salad, macaroni salad and fries. I make a weekly visit.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

usa
“good hoagie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I went to this deli after reading review about a salty cheese steak. I ordered a ham and cheese hoagie. Which was made with Troyer deli products. Very good fresh roll and ingredients.Good sized hoagie for $5.49. Next time I will try the steak, The owner (DeMartino) is a former marine who served in the Iraq War.
Support the Vets!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“just so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a new deli.....it used to be Portabello's Pizza. For me, their food is average. I had a steak sandwich that was way too salty for me. So was their pea soup. (it was too salty to even eat).
I ended up throwing it away .... if I were closer I would have returned it but I brought it to my office to eat. One other time I had a chicken wrap and that was just so so. For me, I won't go back. The positives are: the owners are very nice people, the deli is very clean and they have a great selection. I wish them well !

• Visited November 2013