“Finest Grocery Store in the USA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 attractions in Nazareth
Attraction Details
Smithfield, Utah
14 attraction reviews
“Finest Grocery Store in the USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I'm from the West. Wegman's is actually a destination for us when we travel to the East. When family come to visit us in the west we give them our shopping list to fill at Wegmans before they come. Truly - it's that nice! Way beyond a Grocery Store.

Visited September 2013

Allentown, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
“Best in the valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Shopping here is an experience. Start with a coffee, late, etc. extensive selection and variety of foods. Plenty of prepared foods from sushi to pizza to hoagies. Take home prepared meals are wonderful and a good price and I live that they show calorie and nutritional counts. Huge parking lot. Be prepared for crowds on weekends...or just go early or late.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Still perfect & pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

As anyone who follows my travels knows, Wegmans is a great stop on any trip. Quality food, clean restrooms, coffee&donuts. The service is stellar. Yes they are a little bit more expensive but it pays. On this stop, did a little shopping and had lunch: Caesar chicken salad, Memphis BBQ rib ( better than Virgil's) and chicken parm. All for 20 dollars. They have a wide assortment of meals for less money, I picked my own and paid by the pound. It was cheaper and fresher than most restaurants. I brought it back to my hotel.
Shopping and A meal: truly one stop shopping! Love it.

Visited August 2013