“Employee Cooks food with dirty, germy hands!” 1 of 5 stars

610-759-3500
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Nazareth
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Employee Cooks food with dirty, germy hands!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This restaurant is now called Zanette's Nazareth Grill. I placed and paid for an order for takeout. As I waited for my order at the counter, I watched the employee who took my money now touch food. She did this without ever washing her hands or putting on the plastic disposable gloves. While the food was cooking, the same employee took a broom and shovel and swept the kitchen floor. Then again, without washing her hands or wearing gloves, the employee handled food again. Obviously this place does not teach their employees how to handle food safely. You do NOT touch money and sweep the floor without washing your hands or wearing gloves before touching food. I will certainly NOT be returning to Zanette's Nazareth Grill again and I will be sure to tell my family and friends about my experience here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Love Joe's Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Joe's steaks are one of a kind. I especially like that they sell their steak sauce so that I can make a steak sandwich (almost as good) at home.

Visited August 2012
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

the steaks are great...priced well...known for their own sauce..and fresh bread...if you havent tried one..its worth it to stop...

Visited July 2012