“Really good!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Really good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Try the fried green beans!! And all the dishes were good, food came out fast and hot and hostess Stevie was really nice and friendly!!

Visited August 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice place out of the way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I saw the sign for the inn on 220 and I was looking for a restaurant, and so I stopped.
It is a lovely setting, dark panel wood, pictures of days gone by.
They had a full menu to select from and I chose the ribs.
They were prepared to my taste and went down easily.
Although I did not get a chance to try other selections on the menu I was very satisfied with my meal and the ice cream for dessert.
This is an excellent alternative to what I have experienced in other est. in the immediate area.

Visited June 2012
Plains, Pennsylvania
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were touring Sulivan County for a day trip and had planned on dining before returning back to Plains, PA. What a great experience. The staff was friendly, attentive and informative. Stevie our server was a big part of our evening. She helped with making choices from the menu and explaining the size of the portions. A table side visit from the Chef also was comforting. He took the time to introduce and inform us of his background. I selected the fried oysters with the kicked up remoulade. My wife enjoyed the Mako grilled to perfection. We left the Inn satisfied with all aspects including the under $50 tab. A great place, great staff, great food and an addition to places to return.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Pretty Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

In the middle of nowhere pretty good food. Devastated by Flooding last year, but recovered well.

Visited April 2012
Central Pennsylvania
“A Cut Above Its Competitors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Come for the food; stay for the atmosphere. Someone here is a great cook and has a great sense of humor. This unpretentious place has well prepared meals, served by friendly staff. There is always some (rural Pennsylvania) haut cuisine on the menu as well as their standby dishes. Try the Reuben; it's one of the best around. Be sure and check out the rest rooms!

• Visited March 2012