“Food and Service not very good at all!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, European, Cuban
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Food and Service not very good at all!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My and my mother-in-laws entree came out cold. My husband's and father-in-law's entrees came out hot. The microwaved my plate to make it hot, thus drying out my pork chop. We insisted that they remake the tuna for mother, because they told us that microwaving it would dry the tuna out. To remake one meal took entirely too long and the manager's and waitress' attitude sucked! We boxed the new tuna and took it home. It was awful. Tasteless, burnt...I can't even explain the sides.
NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Cresco, Pennsylvania
“family run and a great place!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great food and drinks, wonderful owner and family...

Very friendly customers and staff. If you are in the area, I would suggest stopping in and having a drink and dinner.

• Visited October 2012
Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly surprised--wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Haven't been here in a long time, so we thought we'd give it a try. Wow! The place is beautifully decorated. Service was excellent. Had the shrimp stuffed with pesto appetizer--It was phenomenal. Also shared the Wasabi Salmon sandwich. Long Island Ice Teas were the best I've had in a long, long time. They actually had a LOT of alcohol in them--as opposed to the usual mostly Coke and sour mix. Overall, this was an excellent experience. If the weather is nice, sit on the outside porch after sundown and listen to the music from the peepers. Going back again this Friday for a full dinner.

• Visited July 2012
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Great Place thats been in business for years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is a true family business, its been around for years and I enjoy it every time I go back. The food is great and homemade, the porch is great to dine at, and the bar is full of cheer. I would tell anyone to stop by its worth it!!!!

• Visited July 2012
Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania, United States
“a warm and friendly place to enjoy great drinks and excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

we are regulars and enjoy the "cheers like atmosphere in the bar. we usually dine in the bar with its warm cozy fireplace and in the summer adjorn to the wrap around porch with its lovely cool breezes. don't miss the happy hour appetizers and drinks, especially the summer peach martinis. we enjoy a wide variety of their offerings particually the ones with the cuban flair. the service has always been excellent.and friendly.

• Visited June 2012