“Fabulous Getaway!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Allentown PA
“Fabulous Getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have been traveling far and wide for many years and was quite impressed with the service and accommodations at this Resort. The reason for our stay was to attend the Lisa Lampinelli show at the Gypsie lounge. Nice quaint venue. Really not a bad seat in the house. But, would recommend getting there 1/2 hr before the doors open so you have a good choice of where you want to sit. We reserved an entertainment package which included the hotel stay and tickets. Great way to go for the price. We utilized the Valet service, well worth it. Quick service upon arrival and departure. Our guest service agent at the front desk was courteous, knowledgeable and very professional. Our room was considered a deluxe king and met every expectation. Clean looking and smelling. (This includes the Hotel itself.) Beautiful bathroom with glass shower doors and all the amenities such as a hairdryer, toiletries, Kuerig coffee/tea maker, Fridge, Water, Nuts, etc. We are not gamblers, so we went to check out the Ultra Wet Pool and LOVED IT. Heated indoor area, with a swim through to the outside pool. Unfortunately, the weather did not accommodate us for outside use, but not needed with the inside facilities. Bar and food also available in this area. This is actually where we ran into the Director of Sales, Victoria, and what a pleasure she was to talk to. She welcomed suggestions to improve upon the hotel and our experience and appeared genuinely interested in us as guests. In fact at the end of the night upon our arrival back at our room, she left a sweet and truly heartfelt surprise to celebrate our anniversary. Tickled pink I was!! We ate at Guy Fieri's after the show and the food was awesome and quite inexpensive. Our 1st choice would have been the Red Steakhouse, but unfortunately there was no availability. Not even when it first opened at 5pm. So, if you want to go there, definitely make reservations!!! Check out was quick, efficient, gave me bottled water for the trip home and sad because we wished we would have booked 2 nights and weren't ready to leave. Kudos to the staff for such a pleasurable and memorable experience all the way round. Highly recommend this resort for gamblers and non gamblers.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My wife and I spent 2 nights at Mount Airy Casino Resort 2 weeks ago and we had a nice time. Not great not bad. Our room was comfortable and reasonably priced. They have several restaurants to choose from and the cost factor goes from very high to very reasonable at the diner. The very high end will cost you at least $50 and up to $75 per person for a nice meal withour drinks. Not crazy but a tad high for what they offer. We had lunch in the diner and that was worth the cost. Good food and if you lose most of your money as I saw many people doing they may be your only choice. It's a retro restaurant with booths and tables from the 50/60s and worth a visit..... They have a very reasonably priced buffet with less that quality food. If your very hungry and on a budget that's the place to go. Be warned; their buffet is definately, positively in no way near, what you receive in most casinos we have frequented. On a scale of 1-10 I rate their buffet a solid 2 which is why we don't eat there. They also have a chinese restaurant adjacent to the buffet. I have tried that place and it is not at all good. Not only isn't it good it is very expensive. I'm sure they have that cuisine available for the many chinese gamblers who take the bus trips from Chinatown and Flushing Queens. The evening we dined there we were the only non Asian guests which should have given me a head up.
They do have a golf course on site but I don't golf so no review there.
The bottom line is if you want to visit the Pocono Mts. and do some gambling they are the only game in town. It you want to visit the Pocono Mts. and enjoy everything else in that area there are many more reasonably priced hotels/motels available and just as many decent restaurants.
Definately not as fancy but absolutely not as costly.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

From check in to check out. Had a great time. Rooms are clean and upscale, food is terrific and the spa is expensive but good. The pool is relaxing and the casino is great. I would highly recommend! It's really hard with children but we made it work.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

When you enter the driveway to the resort it is like driving up to a castle. The grounds are beautiful, there is a large pond in front of the resort and a beautiful golf course. We arrived early so the staff stored our luggage until we were able to go to the room, but we wanted to look around and play the slots for a little while, so it fit right into our day.
My husband had both his hips and knees replaced a few years ago, so I was hoping that sitting in the chairs in the casino would be tolerable for him. We have been to other casino's in Pennsylvania and Atlantic City, and Mt Airy has, by far, the most comfortable of all of them, providing extra leg room and a more comfortable seat. We sat at the glass bar in the center of the casino floor and had a few drinks, the bartenders were great, and very helpful when we inquired about a few things around the casino. We then went back to the resort and registered and went up to the room.
The staff at registry were extremely polite and helpful, even giving us bottles of water for the room. We had a really nice bellboy, who pointed out all the amenities of the hotel, teaching us how to use the key card for the elevator as well as the room. He led us into the room and showed us where everything was, including the mini-bar, if we wanted to use it, which we did, so he called down to the lobby and had it released for us, and went and got us a bucket of ice. The mini bar was really great, you payed for each drink if you picked it up out of the refigerator, the convenience of having it in the room was wonderful. He showed us where the hair dryer, iron and Kuerig coffee maker were, even instructing us on how to use the coffee maker, we were pleased to find out that the resort provided these items free of charge to us, and happy that we didn't have to bring them with us ever again.
The room was beautiful with two big comfortable beds. My husband was happy with all the pillows they had on them. I have to admit I usually don't sleep well when I'm not in my own bed, I slept like a baby! The room was large and clean, the view was really calm and peaceful, it overlooked the pond and golf course, and in the morning my husband saw deer running on the course. We only stayed one night, and wished a hundred times it was a longer stay.
We both hated to leave, we were treated with the greatest respect, and caring by all of the staff.
I ate at the Buffet, the price was resonalble and the food was very good. My husband decided to have room service for his dinner,it's nice that room service is available 24 hrs, and he was extremely pleased with the service and food he received.
All in all it was a wonderful time for both my husband and me. We had fun, we laughed, ate and drank some, and played the slots. Next time, believe me there will be a next time, we will stay longer. I want to go horseback riding, which is only a few blocks down the road from the resort entrance. There is a large shopping center not far from it. I want to explore the new pool area. There is so much more to see and do. Mt Airy Casino Resort is not just for gamblers, it's for families and couples and friends and even singles. We loved our stay at Mt Airy, we will be back.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to tell you what a nice resort Mt Airy is.
Michele Padrusnak

Room Tip: The rooms are beautiful, and the one we had was quiet with air conditioning, if you wanted it on, i...
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Mt. Airy is a great destination. The hotel is well run and the accommodations are certainly five star. While the room was not huge it was very comfortable. The bed and the bedding is to die for. We had a great nights sleep. Red Steakhouse was superb. The service was outstanding and the food was very good. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for. The gaming was also very good.

Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We always enjoy our trips t Mt Airy Casino. This time we were able to use their new pool. It was beautiful. You can sit inside or out. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and enjoyed the view of the landscaped grounds and the quiet. I am not a smoker so I enjoyed that they had a good non-smoking section. The employees are very friendly and helpful. We also enjoy visiting the Crossing Outlets which are not far from Mt. Airy.

The Villages
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Every employee is nice, considerate and helpful.
One of our party is a disabled individual on a scooter. The rooms in the hotel are not made for mobility disabled individuals. We had a handicapped room. You had to go thru 3 sets of doors to enter our room. There is no electric door openers. The disabled person must have assistance to open all doors. I inquired about why there is a lack of electronic doors and the reply was it was not a requirement of ADA.
One of the queen beds in the room squeaked upon movement and the person on the left side practically fell off the bed. In the morning I requested that someone resolve this matter. Upon my return in the evening the bed was still the same. I went to the front desk and again requested help. Someone did come at 9:00 PM. We had a broken box spring and the old one was removed and replaced. I inquired why this situation was not resolved earlier and no one could give me an answer.
There is no refrigerator in the room other than the honor bar which you can not open or you will be charged.
There is also a nightly resort fee that will be added to your bill.
The room was clean and in spite of all the problems, we still had a nice time.

Room Tip: Do not use this hotel if you have a mobility disability.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Mount Airy Casino Resort? Share your experiences!