This was our first one night getaway without our toddler since he was born. We got a discount price via Groupon and we were upgraded to the Champagne Towers. WOW!. Outside looks to simple and then you walk in and Hello! Fantasy Island! lol , I am grateful for other Tripadviors who had advised to BYOB, candles (battery ops), fire logs, and bubble bath- so we were prepared and didn't have to do a "oh, next time we shall bring..." about anything. We got in the room, opened our Champagne and had a fun fun skinny dip....followed by the champagne towers hot tub with 5 inches of bubbly! Everything in our room was amazingly clean- it must take a lot of work to keep these places clean, We loved the little details like the twinkling starry lights over the champagne tub and bed. Our dinner was delicious and I had a huge piece of salmon.
I am constantly amazed how the same hotel-like this one- can get 5 star ratings and 1 star ratings for the same stuff. Cleanliness is very important to us and fortunately we had no problems in our room. We were only there for a night but we had such a great time it was a very special satisfying day/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Stream Resort is a couples-only hotel in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains that offers all-inclusive packages for romantic getaways. We have on-site activities and are near skiing and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Stream Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Stream Hotel Mount Pocono
- Caesars Paradise Stream Hotel
- Hotel Caesars Paradise Stream