“comfort Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“comfort Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel was clean, and ample. The beds comfortable flat screen TV with multiple channels . There was nothing fancy but for a clean and accommodating for your needs. The include breakfast was adequate .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day and writting this review. I am glad that you found our rooms clean and that you did enjoy our breakfast.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Mt. Pocono.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Floral Park, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The rooms were so expensive this weekend because of racing. 190 dollars for a small room with worn bedspreads. The bathroom could have been cleaner and it just seemed very run down be we're only staying because we were attending a wedding locally. Front staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Middletown, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I came here in February for a romantic getaway. I loved this hotel. It was clean and cozy. Guest were actually in the lobby drinking wine. I love the hot tub and pool. It was a beautiful and comfortable room. I loved it. I plan on staying again next year.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the lower level to avoid the children
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our pool & jacuzzi. We are pleased that you did find our hotel cozy & comfortable.

We look forward to seeing you again when you come back to the Pocono's.

Anthony J. Regan. Sr. CLM
Nassau, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Love this place. The rooms are comfortable and clean, great hot breakfast, the hotel is convenient to all. The staff is awesome and very accomodating. Tony Regan You're the best. (I hope you're still here) Good customer service starts from the top. Your staff is always on top of their game whenever we visit . You are a good leader:-) Hope we get to say hello to you this weekend.

Regards,

The couple from the Bx NY - currently residing in L.I./NY - hope to soon relocate to the beautiful Poconos.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Jeana:

Thank you so much, I really appreiciate your review. We are glad that you call our hotel your home away from home, that makes us feel great, because that is how we want all our guest to feel like The Comfort Inn & Suites is their second home. I will make sure to pass your review on to all of our staff.
I look forward to seeing you!!!!!
Tony Regan
New Windsor, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We go the the Mt Airy casino for a saturday into a sunday for a weekend get away. I joined the hotels discount program Choice Hotels and I got a grea low rate. Better than Yahoo. The front desk people is so friendly and a quick check in and check out. They serve the standard continetal breakfast and the coffee is good. It is good to save your money since we lost at the casino to eat breakfast there. It is about a 10 min ride fron thr casino.
The place is clean and quite.

Room Tip: join there discount program Choice hotels. I bought my room threw them and you pay ahead of time it...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
I just wanted to say thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing this great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and that you found our rooms nice and clean, and it is good that you joined Choice Prividlege, there are alot of benefits with this program. I'm sorry that you did not win at Mt. Airy, but I'm sure next time you will win, (if you do make sure to call me I will come and pick you up LOL). We hope to see you again in the near future, and I will make sure to share your review with our staff.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

First of all, let me start off by saying that I've never been to the Poconos before and that this was a spare of the moment decision. Me and my boyfriend decided at the last minute to spend our 3 year anniversary in the Poconos. When I say last minute, I mean the night before. I really didn't have time to do any research on how far this hotel was from everything. i just went on google and typed in "hotels in the Poconos with a jacuzzi." This hotel came up. In fact, it was the only one to come up." Our stay was from Sunday to Tuesday. When we got there, I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were very spacious. King sized bed, 2 TV's, a microwave, refrigerator, a living room area, stand up shower and a jacuzzi. The only problem was that I had requested a 2 person jacuzzi and this one was for 1 person. I asked the clerk, Liz about the mix up and she told me to speak to the manager Anthony in the morning. We went out that night and discovered that we had hit the jackpot! We were basically in the middle of EVERYTHING! We had Lowes, Super 24 hour Walmart, KFC, Shop rite( they sell wine and beer)just in case the liquor store is closed. Liquor store, Wendy's, McDonald's, Kmart, Rite Aide, CVS, less than 10 min away from Mount Airy Lodge Casino, approx 15 min away from The Crossings Outlets. Straight down route 611 you have restaurant on top of restaurant on top of gift shop.

When morning came, we had the absolute pleasure of meeting the manager Anthony who was the epitome of hospitable:) we asked him about the jacuzzi. He explained that particular room was more than the rate we paid but he would change our room at no extra charge. When we got to the new room we discovered that the jacuzzi was the same heart shaped jacuzzi that they advertise in the much more expensive resort hotels. The "continental breakfast" was more of a buffet. Eggs, sausage, waffles, donuts, fruit, muffins, cereal, juice and really really good coffee:)

Our stay here was an absolute pleasure and I can't imagine it being any better than it was. Anthony, Liz, and even one of the young ladies from house keeping was sooooo welcoming and helpful. Me and my boyfriend decided that when we go back to the Poconos, this is where we will stay. I loved my stay here and we were sad to leave :( but we will be back soon:) Thank you to the entire Comfort Inn staff for making our stay there a wonderful one. See ya soon:)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Tiffany:

Thanks for that GREAT review!!!! We are so pleased that you spent your 3 year anniversary with us, and we are even more pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and all of the attractioins around our hotel. Like I tell all of our guests, we like to treat our guests as "family", and now we can welcome you and your family to our Comfort Inn & Suites family. I will make sure to pass your comment on to our staff, and we really do look forward to your next visit. It was our pleasure to have you and your boyfriend at our hotel.

Thanks again!!!
Temple, Pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I spoke with the manager Anthony who matched the rate I received with another Comfort Inn. He was extremely friendly and helpful!

We arrived around 8:30 pm on a Friday night. Check in was the fastest i have ever experienced at any hotel.

We stayed in room 112 which was a king suite with a king bed, sofa bed and a 1 person jacuzzi. It was located just down the hall from the pool, laundry room, ice machine and breakfast area. The room was clean and odor free. There were 2 flat screen tvs, a mini fridge and a microwave. The pillows were really fluffy and kinda uncomfortable. The mattress on the king bed was really firm. The mattress on the sofa bed was really thin. My daughter complained she could feel the springs. The water pressure in the shower was great and had plenty of hot water for the jacuzzi. There was a shower stall in the bathroom, no bath tub.The jacuzzi is located in between the bathroom and living room area. We could hear the tv from the room next to us at night. Other than that, things were pretty peaceful. Housekeeping did a great job!

They also offer a complimentary breakfast until 9:30 am which is located in the lobby area. Both mornings they had scrambled eggs, sausage, Belgium waffles (they could add another waffle maker because some people seemed to be bothered by people making multiple waffles for their family) danishes, donuts, yogurt, pieces of fruit, juices and hot drinks. It was a great breakfast spread, something for everyone in my family!

The indoor pool was a nice plus. It was heated and clean but had a really strong chemical smell. The area around the pool does get extremely slippery so be careful walking around barefoot. The pool is open 7 am-9 pm but they kept it open till 10 Friday and Saturday night. The whirlpool was also nice and warm. Located right before the entrance to the pool was an exercise room, ice machine and a few vending machines.

The hotel is located next to Lowe's and a shopping center. There were fast food restaurants located down the street.

They could really make the place look great if they would fix up the landscaping outside. They have big tall windows to look out of at the pool and breakfast area and looking at a bunch of tall dead brush and chain link fence is kinda unappealing.

If we needed to stay in this area again, we would definitely chose this hotel.

Room Tip: Room 112 is just down the hall from the pool, laundry room, exercise room and breakfast area. Sof...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your response. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel as well as our breakfast and pool. I will make sure to let our housekeeping staff know that you were pleased with the condition of your room. Now that the warm weather finally arrived in the Poconos, we will be doing landscaping behind our pool area. Plus we are also in the process of replacing our sofa beds as well. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay at our hotel. We hope to see you and your family here again soon. And we want to thank you also for becoming a part of our Comfort Inn & Suites family!!!!

Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!