“Not bad, you're getting what you pay for.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Mount Pocono
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Not bad, you're getting what you pay for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I were skiing all day and decided to stay for the night to go skiing the following day. This hotel is not far from the ski resort, not expensive ($105 night) and the people that work there are very friendly and responsive.

• Stayed March 2013
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your response, we hope that you and your girlfriend had a great time skiing, and we hope to see you again soon. I will let the staff know also about your nice comment.

Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Hackensack, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great value, mins from all the attractions , esp. Mt Airy Resort and casino. Great breakfast , staff is warm and inviting !!! Rooms are clean . We will return ...the casino is Too Expensive , this is a much better alternative !!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of our hotel. We are pleased that you found our rooms clean and our staff friendly. We hope to see you again soon.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER BEEN IN. The comforter was dirty, the maid only cleaned half of the room- the bathroom and never made the bed or changed the sheets. The heater was so loud it sounded like a freight train in our room. To top it all off I am covered in bug bites, the doctor thinks it is spider bites but not sure and the manager Anthony who is the only one you can complain to is never around to speak with. Will NEVER stay there again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn & Suites staff here, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on great services and friendliness. I am bothered you did not experience our Comfort Inn & Suites in this fashion. However I would still like to thank you for your stay and your review, as every comment or criticism we can only improve from. I am always at the property 6 days a week. We hope to see you again in the near future. If there is anything I can do for you for your future lodging here at our hotel please call me at 570-839-9282.

Anthony J. Regan, Sr. CLM

Travelers are raving about these Mount Pocono hotels

Hanover, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at the hotel Feb 15-17. Red bed cover had stains on it. The heater sounded like a golf cart and kept me up all night it was very loud. Girlfriend got bit several places on her body and the manager said "there is never a problem here and would look into it". Turned out spider bites and the manager didn't offer anything back. Room service didn't clean our room but left new towels... (Something off her folks?) Shower curtain also had odd stains. Treatment very poor! Will not return.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My companion and I set out for a winter getaway, a break for rejuvenation. He and I left work Tuesday night at 6:30 PM and took the 2 hour + drive up to the Poconos. I had researched many hotels. (I am a review reader) I finally decided on the Comfort Inn Mount Pocono. He and I walked in, the lobby is beautiful. We rang for service. I was charged a little more than what my reservation said, however no big deal. We arrived at our room, and to our surprise the pillows had no pillow cases. The pillows were filthy, housekeeping at left their products in the room. We went to the front to inform her of our plight, she immediately search to put us in another room. We waited about 5 minutes or so and was informed us she would upgrade us to a suite. I was pleased that they fixed the situation very quickly without an issue. (That is why I am saying very good) The new room was nice and clean, pillows and all. The pool and whirlpool are great. Nice selection for breakfast, sausage, eggs, cereal, waffles, yogurt, donuts, juice and coffee. Great location, Wal-Mart next door. Kmart and Mall down the street. Camelback 20 minutes away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, ME
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

the room was dirty and smelled of smoke - severely!!! - the manager promised to send me a refund check and now it's been 2 months and he won't return my calls.....I have never asked for a refund on anything in my life but am compelled to get my money back on this hotel room which was NOT a good nights' sleep

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this location for a weekend getaway to Camelback. If was about 20 minutes from the mountain which wasn't too bad. Upon check in I did my usual bed bug check and we were good to go. We stayed on the second floor and the room wasn't top notch. There were stains on the towels and chair, and there was hair on the window sill. The bed sheets were clean, which is always a plus. We were with a party with children so they took advantage of the pool which was disgusting! There was dirt in the corner that looked like it ha not been cleaned in days. The children enjoyed themselves but I wouldn't even put my feet in. I wish I had remembered to take pictures while there. The staff was very nice and the breakfast bar was good as well. That's about all I can say that was good about our stay.

• Stayed February 2013
gmpa310, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn & Suites staff here, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on great services and friendliness. I am bothered you did not experience our Comfort Inn & Suites in this fashion. However I would still like to thank you for your stay and your review, as every comment or criticism we can only improve from. We hope to see you again in the near future. If there is anything I can do for you for your future lodging here at our hotel please call me at 570-839-9282.

Anthony J. Regan, SR. CLM

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!