“They really got their act together!” 5 of 5 stars

(570) 842-6226
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 23 restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“They really got their act together!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live locally so go for food every so often. I have gone recently and the food has gotten better, (good to begin with) and the service is better too! The food is simply outstanding, The prices are decent as well. I am from NYC and my husband who is a local told me that their garlic knots were the best, I was of course very skeptical but I now know that it's true! I've never had better garlic knots anywhere else! Their Italian hoagies are great, very fresh. The pizza isn't the best but then again it's hard to live up to NY style pizza. It's a great place with great food, I'd definitely recommend going!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Good food, Good service & Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The last time I ate at Kay's the food and service were excellent and the prices were very reasonable for the portions.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Funky building with huge food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

This place was recommended for it HUGE portions at a great price. Boy were the right. Not only was the food huge, but we have never heard of an Italian place that gives you tire size cinnamon buns to start your meal off with. Parking is a little tight and beware they DO NOT take credit cards.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Weezieyat
“Great Steak & Cheese hogies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Whenever we are in Scranton, we go on a short roadtrip to Kay's. We have family in Moscow, so not that out of the way. We go because the Steak & Cheese Hogies are great here. We order with Provolone cheese and grilled onions. Gotta try it!
Cash only is a little of a pain, although they will do Debit card for a small fee. We always like to use the CC for points, but are surprised that in this day and age a business doesn't accept them.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
“Solid pizza place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

The wings were not great-I think the wing sauce was actually a jazzed up pizza sauce and the result was a soggy, generally odd chicken wing.

On the other hand, the pizza was great, and our waitress was excellent! We will go back there again!

• 3 of 5 stars Food