“Great Italian Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
bristol,pa
“Great Italian Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very nice, clean, easy to get to restaurant in a small, unassuming strip of stores! We were surprised we had not noticed this little jem here before. The food was very good--from appetizers through dessert. Loved the crusty roles served before the meal--would have been even more incredible if they came with a little flavored olive oil for dipping! We had the veal saporito (lightly breaded veal with angel hair pasta and spinach). Others in our party had the gnocchi, chicken saporito, and mussel/clam dishes and everyone seemed to enjoy their selections. If you like stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer--theirs were composed of four large portebello caps filled with lump crabmeat with a butter sauce (different and super meaty and delicious)!!! My husband and I plan to return to try some of their other selections.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Italian home cooking at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place really is a hidden gem. My partner and I did a tour of Italy this spring, and I can tell you, the food at Non Solo is the real deal. They make an outstanding tuna tartar appetizer that's to die for! The pastas and pizzas are authentic and tasty. Many of them are the traditional favorites, with a few new twists in the mix. They usually also have a specials list with a few pasta dishes and a meat dish or two as well. They have an alcohol license too, so a few glasses of house chianti or your other favorites round out the meal nicely. The salads are typical garden salads, but they usually offer a few unusual dressings, last time it was a blueberry pomegranite vinagrette... delicious! I've never partaken of desserts, but my friends have enjoyed them. Entrees are usually in the $15-25 range.
We eat here at least once a month and have taken friends on multiple occasions, and has made their favorites list as well. The restaurant staff have always been attentive and friendly, with at least some of them part of the family that run the place, so low turnover. The atmosphere is quiet and comfortable. Reservations are a good idea as they get busy at times, but they can usually fit you in if it's not prime time on weekends.
It's hard not to think of our trip to Italy when we take a meal at this terrific restaurant!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, PA
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have not been to Non Solo in years and went back for my husband's birthday dinner at the recommendation of friends. The space is very nice - do not let it's location in a strip mall-type shopping center fool you. It seems "new" inside - fresh paint, carpet, decor is not outdated at all. The restaurant is clean, as is the bathroom.

Service was wonderful. I have been eating vegan, and had a few special requests and they were handled professionally. (I usually get a weird stare and a "what?" from my servers when I ask things like "how are the sauteed vegetables prepared?" but our server at Non Solo was knowledgeable and accommodating.)

All of those dining in our group enjoyed their meals. Food was fresh, hot and tasty. What more can you ask for! The place was pretty crowded for a Tuesday night. I see why.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I found this restaurant about 2 years ago through a co-worker. I would have never known it was their if it wasn't for him. It's off the highway down a somewhat quiet road and in a mini strip center. Food is always fresh and have never been disappointed with the food. We've had almost every type of item from the menu. Been here with friends, family, large groups, and just my husband. They also have a liquor license but you would never know b/c they don't have a sit down bar. (Drinks are reasonably priced, you will not get raped for a cocktail or glass of wine) Only negative is that is it small and it gets packed so you might have slow service sometimes but its worth the wait for the food. I always recommend reservations or you might have to wait a long time when its busy... Always looking forward to our next meal here :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Best kept secret in Morrisville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here for Valentine's Day. We were very delayed in making reservations and they were able to seat us later in the evening, which was really nice. The food was delicious and the service was great. We recommend Non solo pasta to our friends and will bring our parents in the future.

Visited February 2013