“interesting” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Blend of Asian flavors - staff is attentive. It's different than any place I've visited. But worth a look.

Visited December 2013

Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Sushi Paridise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Four of us dined last night. Two of are sushi lovers, the third was a lover of Asian food and the fourth was skeptical about Asian food and, particularly sushi. Two of us had sushi; one had an Asian seafood entree; and the fourth had shrimp tempora. We all enjoyed our meals.

The two of us who are sushi lovers eat there at least monthly. The sushi is always fresh, tasty, well presented and very reasonable in price.

If you are skeptical about trying sushi, go Thursday evening from 5 pm to 7 pm where you can order single pieces of various types of sushi for $1 each.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Saturday evening dinner .... not so great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

A gentleman friend and I went to Concerto Fusion for the first (and last) time March 22nd. Man, were we disappointed right from the get go. There were very few patrons and we were seated immediately on a slightly raised platform across from the service bar. The restaurant was too bright, no acoustics, huge TV on the bar, which played an Asian 'brain drain' type of show the entire time we were eating. There was no looking away from it, because we were seated immediately across from the TV and, of course, not understanding Asian TV it became an annoyance very quickly. Also, there were young children roaming about and going back into the kitchen. I will assume they were the children of the owners and/or staff. Our server was friendly and efficient, but almost too efficient. We had just gotten seated when she came over to take a drink order and we had not even looked at our choices yet. The menu is limited if one does not enjoy spicy foods. I ended up ordering shrimp with lobster sauce, which I have had in many other Asian restaurants and enjoyed immensely. The shrimp were fine, but the sauce was very watery and tasteless. My friend had chicken with cashews. There were heaps of cashews and a rather small portion of chicken. We each did enjoy the spring rolls. I had a glass of red wine, which was decent, but how I wish restaurants would use a proper red wine glass instead of small, thick-rimmed "airplane' quality glassware. It would make so much difference. My friend enjoyed a beer. We did not have dessert b/c we just wanted to leave. It was not a place to linger and enjoy a subdued, nicely lighted, quiet atmosphere. It reminded me of a diner. Other diners were in jeans and sweatshirts. So, with the bright lights, children roaming around, Asian TV and 'get them in and out' service and only passable food, we will not return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Hope
“Two weeks of wonderful lunches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had to take seven separate people out for lunch over 2 weeks, so was able to truly evaluate not only a once of quality but consistency across a wide variety of dishes. Friendly and efficient service and what I found most surprising is that the Chinese, Thai, Japanese and Korean dishes were all tasty well prepared and presented. Whether it was sushi or Korean BBQ or Thai Chicken or Tempura shrimp all was done with a spirit of excellence. With the diversity of cuisines presented this I have found to be unusual, as generally one particular Asian cuisine stands out above all the others. Yes I have had better sushi in Japan, better Thai in Australia, but the overall quality here is not that far of some of the better Chinese or Thai cooking I have experienced. all tasty and delicious and very very affordable. It is now my favorite place in Trenton or Morrisville by far.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was no our first time to this hidden gem in Morrisville, but I was a bit nervous on reading some of the reviews which pointed out problems with service and atmosphere. I did not find anything like that. Service was quick, attentive and the restaurant clean and well-kept. My husband and daughter both began with the crab and goat cheese ravioli and the beef sate, and said that the ravioli was especially tasty. I stuck with the vegetarian options. That was one criticism I had -- options for vegetarians were limited as even things like tofu dishes were made with chicken broth, and the spicy eggplant made with chicken. I could have asked them to leave it out, but wasn't sure how it would taste if it wasn't a set menu option. I started with the warm mushroom salad, which was a bit too tangy for my taste. My vegetarian maki platter with asparagus, avocado and cucumber sushi was good. My husband had the tofu dish, which I tasted, and liked but didn't love. My daughter liked her Pad Thai very much. Our bill, for three appetizers and three mains was $75.

• Visited February 2014