I stayed here in August and it was great. Breakfast was delicious, pool was empty, Rooms were clean and simple, beds were comfortable, and all the staff were very nice. I will stay here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Morgantown / Pa Turnpike Hotel Morgantown
- Holiday Inn Morgantown / Pa Turnpike Hotel
- Holiday Inn Morgantown
- Morgantown Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Morgantown hotel is conveniently located and easy to find. The Gateway to Amish Country Only minutes from the Reading and Lancaster Outlets. Also the hotel is adjacent to the PA Turnpike exit 298, and only minutes from Interstate 176, 422, Route 23, Route 10, Route 896 and Route 322. Hosting a special event and need overnight rooms for your out of town guests? The Holiday Inn Morgantown hotel is the perfect place for your guests to relax in one of our over sized moderately appointed guest rooms. Berks County only full service Holiday Inn Hotel. We re also the place to be when it comes to area sports tournaments, including baseball and soccer. If it is sightseeing in Amish Counrty, Kitchen Kettle, Lancaster, Reading Outlets or watching a drag race at MapleGrove Raceway we are here to make sure your stay is perfect.We just don't do weddings, we cater dreams. Our professional wedding consultant will assist you with creating a day to remember with one of our special wedding packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Morgantown / PA Turnpike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.