“Good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
New York
“Good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place was way too nice to be a Ruby Tuesdays. Very busy, moved quickly. Salad bar was decent. Our server, Pete, handled our large group (17) extremely well.

Visited April 2014

Port Charlotte, Florida
“Standard Ruby Tuesday's. Better than Standard Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We went to this restaurant with a party of 10. They treated us very well. The server was very polite and respectful. Glasses remained full. The server spoke directly to the kids and allowed them to order for themselves, which is always welcome. We came back (just adults) to sit in the bar and were very pleased.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“Glass in my drink!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went out to eat with one of my friends. We usually go once a week, or every other week to vent, relax and enjoy ourselves at dinner. Well i order a nice fancy strawberry drink(non alcoholic), it had the actual fruit(mashed strawberry) on the bottom and i was sipping and i felt a hard, yet sharp objected. At first i thought it might have been something from the fruit, or even ice(but it was not cold like ice) and then isolated it and took it out of my mouth and it was a piece of glass. I got one of the "managers" and she picked it from the table and threw it on the floor. Then offered me another beverage, i got a coke. Then i got my food, and got the bill, the drink that i didnt finish and had glass was on the bill. So they expected me to pay for the drink that had glass in it and that i didnt finish. So i asked the server to bring the manager over and another person came which was in fact the real true manager and he got it off our bill and also an appetizer that we ordered. however I was not satisfied with the overall service, because they didn't show any concern, and tried to hide it. instead I took 2 tries to get the problem resolved instead of one time to resolve the problem. one of my favorite restaurants turned into my least favorite restaurant. I wouldn't think of going back again, just because of how I was treated when I could have been injured and had to spend my night in the ER.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Would be excellent with exception to the tongs on the salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love to go to this Restaurant however, the one thing that really gets to me is: I have expressed to the staff more than once that can't understand why a seperate holder is not in place for the tongs. 9 out of ten times when visiting the salad bar, which by the way is my favorite, the tongs are laying directly over the items for consumption. Just think how many peoples hands touch them, and then place them directly over the food items. This is very unsanitary. I usually pick them up and dig under the food items and then use sanitizer on my hands before picking up breads etc. to eat along with my salad. Don't understand how this has not been addressed. The restaurant has hand sanitizer locations thru out so, how does anyone not realize this. I have seen other salad bars set up with cup like holders and even a chain attached to the tongs. Apparently love the food, service and atmosphere because do return several times during the year and special occasions. This is just one thing that I don't get when it comes to the salad bar. Example: Food for thought, would you take knife, fork and spoon after handling themduring dinner and place them on someone elses dinner plate and say enjoy...don't think so! This is something done during clean up of the tables after dinner complete and guest gone. Hope someone reads this and reconsiders how the use of tongs are used and placed back by customers. Note: Have seen signs at other places informing dinner guest "not to place tongs back on food items" Stll Love Ruby Tuesday like I said.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The server, hostess and manager were attentive, car I and competent. Burger was made to order and the salad bar stocked, fresh and neat. No complaints.

• Visited February 2014