“In Scranton this is as good as it gets for Indian Food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Union Dale, Pennsylvania, USA
“In Scranton this is as good as it gets for Indian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

it is just average, You won't rave about the food here, but if you like Indian food, you will enjoy your meal. the buffet is pretty good, but if you don't get there early it can be a bit cold. Ordering off the menu is pricy for what you get.

Visited November 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great place to take a Vegetarian for Dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Easy parking right in front of restaurant. The atmosphere was nice and the staff pleasant. The restroom was small and not very clean. The food was very good! I had the chicken Tikka Masala, I asked them to make it mild. It was delicious! My vegetarian friend loved everything. He let me try some of his dishes, they were all very good. We shared an order of the mixed bread basket, it was all excellent.
It's fun to try new foods from different cultures. No beef on this menu though! Lol! There was goat and lamb.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Groveland, FL, USA
“A New Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I happened to find a "Groupon" coupon for the Amber Indian Restaurant! My husband and I thought it would be fun to experience something new...and we were correct!! The buffet was a wonderful way to try several dishes (even desserts)!

The decor, the staff, and the food were a great way to have a taste of India, in the good ole U. S. of A.!!!

We learned something and we certainly don't regret stopping in!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Excellent - A++ on food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm local to the area and travel allot for work. I frequently go to Indian restaurants in the Dulles VA area & this was on PAR with some of the best ones I have eaten at. The Chicken tikka masala was hot as per the way I ordered it with the garlic naan and I was not disappointed. The place was busy for a Wed night and the atmosphere was pleasant and the restaurant was clean. staff was friendly

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paoli, Pennsylvania
“Wow, great Indian food near Scranton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great find in a culinarily-impoverished area. Yes, I know Old Forge is the "pizza capital of the United States" but, in my opinion, the area pizza is pretty awfull.

Visited July 2013