As a regular Hampton client wherever I go to, I have to say thi was once again a good stay. I stayed a couple nights during a very busy weekend because of the home game the Steelers had and had a very good experience, with very little complaints, that did not have a negative outcome.
Things I liked:
- Very good rooms
- The free shuttle to and from the airport
- The friendly staff (almost all) specially the girls who helped me during the check in and the couple drivers I met (shuttle service)
- Breakfast options
Not so good...
- Maybe the location, though in 20 minutes you're downtown. If you don't have a car and need to be going into the city constantly, think about another option.
- My room's toilet wasn't working properly and I heard another customer complain over the same issue
I would certainly stay there again... very good option.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Moon Township
- Hampton Inn Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Hampton Inn