“Not only did I love working there, I love the food! You can pick your own steaks from a case full of freshly cut...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

Not only did I love working there, I love the food! You can pick your own steaks from a case full of freshly cut steaks in all different sizes and selections. The margaritas are amazing and addicting. The waitstaff keep things fun by dancing to the cotton eye joe song and diners can snack on peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just throw your shells on the floor, they don't care”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2008

Just throw your shells on the floor, they don't care