“It was like coming home to old friends” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center

You added Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center to your Saves list
Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Mall Blvd., Monroeville, PA 15146 (Formerly Radisson Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast & Wi-Fi
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Monroeville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Milford Haven, United Kingdom
“It was like coming home to old friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I first stay at the DT last September for 20 nights, obviously I got to know some of the staff at that time. The welcome back I received was mind blowing. All the girls on breakfast were delighted to see me again, Alexis, Ginger and Kay really made my day.
Equally the bar staff, Will really made my day when he ID me (I'm 51), Heather and Diane are just fantastic, really good fun. A big shout out to them all.

Oh, and the hotel is OK as well :-0

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that our restaurant and lounge staff made you feel at home during your business travel. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a family affair to attend and had to make a last minute trip to Murraysville. This hotel was the recommendation of the family for members from out of town. We were very satisfied with the hotel and service and value for the price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and were satisfied with the service and value. We strive to make great impressions and are always happy to hear that our hotel was recommended for accommodations. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Oklahoma City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Other than having to wait for our room when we arrived, the accommodations were very good. It was nice to walk over to the mall as well as Don Pablos for dinner (GREAT FOOD). I would NOT recommend you eat at Patron - it had poor food quality and service. This hotel had easy access to the highway to get back into Pittsburgh.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and visited Monroeville Mall featuring over 120 stores and restaurants. I am also happy that you had a great dinner at Don Pablo’s. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I give this hotel a 10! I love the doubletree. They always exceed expectations and the cookies are great too! This hotel is right in the area of shopping and close to the highway. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and are fond of our signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookies. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Waterloo, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family stayed in this hotel for 2 nights before the new year 2014. The room space and cleanliness is OK. But there is no microwave oven or hair dryer in the room and the air conditioner makes terrible noise. The worst thing is the soundproofing of the suite. I was so fortunate that I got a crazy family as my neighbor. The adults (sounds like there were 3-4) talked and laughed loudly, The kids (at least one boy and one girl) kept running and screaming. All this sounded like just happen in my suite. After 12 clock in the evening I had to talked with clerk at the hall. The gentleman told me I had two options: 1. He would send a security guy to my neighbor to ASK them reduce the volume, 2. I could move to another floor but it would take one hour at least. I knew my neighbor never care about others so option 1 would not help. But how can you take one hour to move me to another floor? I swear my family would escape from the room in one minute.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GM_DTMonroeville, General Manager at Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for making us aware of your experience during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the disturbances that occurred on your floor by other guests and that you were not relocated to another room more quickly. We take your comments very seriously and appreciate the opportunity to make things right. When your travel plans bring you back to our property, please allow us to treat your family to breakfast in our Share Restaurant & Lounge. It is our privilege to serve you.
Plainfield, IL, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

No tables to set our drinks or food on. And they couldn't find any tables in the hotel to accommodate us! They suggested using the desk. Comfy beds but carpet needed vacuuming. Noisy but they sent a security officer to resolve problem twice. Great workout area. Food is average tasting.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for making us aware of your experience during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for the disturbances that occurred on your floor by other guests and that the carpet in your room was not vacuumed thoroughly. We take your comments very seriously and appreciate the opportunity to make things right. When your travel plans bring you back to our property, please allow us to treat your family to breakfast in our Share Restaurant & Lounge. It is our privilege to serve you.
Phoenixville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have stayed here many times. Comfortable warm. Good restaurant. Location centrally is good. Near the Monroeville Mall. Decent restaurants around. As a Hilton Honors member the penthouse suites are nice with large ceiling, desk and king size bed. Restaurant staff are friendly. Cookie is always warm

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for being a guest of ours at the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Monroeville Convention Center and for sharing such kind words about our property. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and appreciated the size and features of the guest rooms. Our property is conveniently located across from Monroeville Mall, featuring over 120 stores and restaurants. Again, thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Been to Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center? Share your experiences!