Stayed here for a night. Rooms clean and the bedding comfortable. Enjoyed sitting down in the lobby/lounge in the evening having a drink .
We only ate breakfast in the hotel as there are a lot of options nearby.
Staff was friendly and gave some suggestions for dinner nearby.(we went with Max &Erma's as there are none near us at home )
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Pittsburgh Monroeville Hotel Monroeville
- Courtyard By Marriott Pittsburgh Monroeville Hotel
- Courtyard Monroeville
- Monroeville Courtyard
- Monroeville Marriott
- Courtyard Pittsburgh Monroeville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Courtyard Pittsburgh Monroeville hotel features a new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby experience is 'The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.', providing guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning as well as evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Monroeville hotel is convenient to the Pittsburgh International Airport, Monroeville Convention Center and the Rivers Casino. Perfect for business and leisure travelers since we are located near Philips, UPMC East, Oerlikon, Westinghouse and Cleveland Brothers as well as to Heinz Field, PNC Park, Kennywood and Sandcastle Waterpark. The Courtyard Pittsburgh Monroeville is the ideal hotel for visitors of universities like Pittsburgh, Duquesne, Robert Morris and Carnegie Mellon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Monroeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.