“Guest of the day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monaca
Bakersfield, California
“Guest of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Extremely friendly staff, was guest of the day when I arrived, they gave me a welcome bag filled with bath & body works lotion and soap that smelt great! Excellent stay and highly recommend if one is ever visiting the area. The room was nice and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hugo, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our last hotel before heading home from vacation so we wanted a relaxing place. I loved having the jacuzzi in the room as the weather has turned chilly and I could warm up my bones. The bed is very comfortable and the room spacious. There are 2 tvs so I guess some people want to each watch a different program. The staff was very helpful with directions to attractions. The breakfast had a good selection - even great toppings and whipped cream for the waffles. Loved that it will be close to the airport to catch our flight home - but far enough away not to have airplane noise during the night.

Room Tip: Always ask for their best rate.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My 1 year old son and I had to stay at the comfort suites in Monaca pa for a little over a month due to our house catching fire. While we were away from our home the staff at the comfort suites made us feel at home. We would walk in the door and be greeted by name from the day we checked on. The night time front desk lady Debbie was absolutely amazing and so friendly. They really did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and at home. The manager Ken did what he could to accommodated us in every aspect of our stay. The weekend breakfast lady Candy really knew what she was doing!! She wasn't working there for very long before we came but she was so warm and welcoming. My son just loved everyone that worked at the hotel. They were more like family than strangers. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Monaca area. I will definitely be suggesting this hotel to any family member or friend that is going to be coming to this area from out of town. And might even stay again if the need should arise :-) TOP NOTCH hotel and very warm and welcoming staff!!!

• Stayed August 2012
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I would highly recommend this motel. The rooms were in excellent condition. The bed was comfortable and it was very quiet. Breakfast was very nice you had a choice of cereal, waffles or omelets. One thing that I found helpful was that it had an elevator so the whole motel was accessible.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Chicago Il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

we enjoyed our stay at comfort suites in Monaca. the room was clean and comfortable. customer service was awesome. the a/c was a little noisy and the bed needs to be replaced but we will definitely stay there again next year when we do our annual friends visit. we have stayed at other hotels nearby but liked this the best.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Lake Villa, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed for one night on our way to Phiadelphia. It was a pleasant enough experience: the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast was about what you'd expect at a Comfort Inn. Not much else to say.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dale City, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Comfort Suites in Monaca, PA is a wonderful place to stay. I've visited several times now but have never written a review. It's time I did.

I like that the hotel is located central to all my family. The room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and neat. The A/C worked great as did the wireless internet.

Customer service was awsome! I left the power cord to my laptop and Ken tried to catch me before I was on the road too long. I was unable to turn around but they made sure to have it at the desk and my brother picked it up for me.

Breakfast was great, I don't normally eat breakfast but couldn't pass up the waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.

It's the only place that I will stay when I go up to visit my family!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Suites Monaca? Share your experiences!