“I won't go anywhere else!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Monaca
Dale City, Virginia, United States
“I won't go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Comfort Suites in Monaca, PA is a wonderful place to stay. I've visited several times now but have never written a review. It's time I did.

I like that the hotel is located central to all my family. The room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and neat. The A/C worked great as did the wireless internet.

Customer service was awsome! I left the power cord to my laptop and Ken tried to catch me before I was on the road too long. I was unable to turn around but they made sure to have it at the desk and my brother picked it up for me.

Breakfast was great, I don't normally eat breakfast but couldn't pass up the waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.

It's the only place that I will stay when I go up to visit my family!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wildwood, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites in Monaca. The room was spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. We loved the breakfast that is included. There is a wide variety to choose from, all fresh and tasty. My son loved to make the waffles! I needed to use the washer and dryer which is full size, modern appliances, and affordable. They sell the detergent and fabric softener for a fair price so no need to leave and buy somewhere else. There are a lot of area restaurants located nearby who will give you a discount just by showing your key-card from Comfort Suites. All the staff was very nice including the front desk personnel and the lovely lady who had breakfast all ready, hot and fresh with all necessities stocked and delicious hot coffee ready. Thanks again for the wonderful stay, we will be back again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Hotel was very clean and organized. We stayed at the hotel for about 2 months straight, and the staff made us feel at home. I was here on business, and would highly recommend this hotel! Very clean, cozy, and fresh rooms. I will be back for my next trip to the area!

Room Tip: suites are fantastic!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Washington, DC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Hello to all travelers who seek a one night stay at the Comfort Suites Monaca beware of the poorly kept rooms and unwanted service. My trip started as a family trip to Penn State Beaver for a orientation day for my son. The hotel was recommended by the university and was clearly researched through tripadvisor. Taking into consideration that Tripadvisor gave fairly good reviews I took the risk and was appalled beyond belief. I arrived about 2am with my wife and son with the notion of getting some well worth sleep after a five hour drive. However, I was startled by a filthy sofa bed with blood stains on the mattress cover and soiled cushions. I responded to the front desk for assistance and was told by "Ken" there were no other rooms available and all the other hotels within the area was fully booked. I was hoping "Ken" would take a trip to room (#207) to see the problem but he failed to do so. Therefore, we where forced to sleep three to a king size bed with a stained bedspread. Upon check out, I also addressed the problem to "Carol" the morning manager who gave me a shocked gesture and couldn't resolve my horrific experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love to stay at the Comfort Suites in Monaca. It t is convenient to Rt. 376 and the airport. The front desk staff is always friendly and attentive to my needs. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean and quiet. Most importantly, I feel safe when I stay there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Willowick, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I am a contractor that spends most of the time travelling for work. I was looking for an affordable hotel for my company and found that this hotel was clean, comfortable and the most friendly employees that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Ken and Debbie were especially nice to deal with along with the gentlemen that was at the desk early morning, I highly recommend this Hotel and will make sure if ever in the area again that I will look them up.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

After seeing so many good reviews of this hotel on Trip Advisor, I was very disappointed in the reality. Furnishings were cheap and already appeared worn. Our room (#215) smelled of stale cigarette smoke; the carpet was also buckled (presenting a trip hazard) and the bedspread stained. The shower curtain rod had been bent and so the curtain did not stay in place during showers, so it was impossible to keep the shower floor dry. We shared our concerns with the front desk after our first night but they did not offer to fix any of the issues. Breakfast was mediocre at best; even the waffles were inedible. We stayed here because it was a few dollars cheaper than the Hampton down the street; I wish we'd paid a little more and been comfortable during our trip.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Lynn R, Manager at Comfort Suites Monaca, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
We at the Comfort Suites in Monaca value all of our customer's feedback. We take great pride in never taking a guest for granted and we learn from every experience. We were recently awarded the prestigious GOLD award from Choice Hotels International for outstanding cleanliness and customer satisfaction results for 2011. I can assure all of our current and future guests that we will strive to make your stay a memorable one. I invite you to ask for me personally the next time you are in Monaca and let me know how we are doing.

Been to Comfort Suites Monaca? Share your experiences!