“Nice service, friendly atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Monaca
Commack, NY, United States
“Nice service, friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Althought the hotel was going under renovation, I throughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly & smiling. They really enjoyed their jobs & helping people. Would stay here again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
san diego, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

concrete dust everywhere as they had lobby remodel. fitness center was being remodeled also . Staff was very nice but i did not like breathing in that concrete dust. The concrete dust was blowing around so much it was going down the hallways that had plastic sheets to prevent that but was not working. the air quality was deplorable. Call before staying here to make sure the work is done

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LoisGibbs, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Beaver Valley, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. We would like to start by apologizing for all of the inconveniences you encountered while you were here. As you stated, we are undergoing renovations and we appreciate our guests' patience with us during this time. Again, we ajpologize and if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lois Gibbs
North Myrtle Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful location, near Beaver Valley Mall, great shopping and restaurants. Checked in with Brenda. She was very friendly and greeted us as friends. The pool was heated so it was so relaxing to swim and play with grand kids. Breakfast was served by. Sandy. She greeted people and showed sincere interest. The breakfast was delicious. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2013
Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is in a wonderful spot! There is a great mall with many places to eat and shop.
The staff at the hotel are very friendly. They were happy to let us have a 1 P.M. checkout time.
The hotel is convenient to get to.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is the second time in two months that a Hampton has not given me the room we reserved. (The first occurred at your Weirton, WV location in July.) This past trip was a complete fiasco. I booked the room and requested a smoking room and was told I was booking a king smoking. I never received the email verification I requested, so I called before we left home for the six hour drive to the hotel only to learn that while my reservation showed a king smoking room, we were getting a non-smoking room with a king bed. Additionally, it took five (5) phone calls to reach someone at the hotel (I let it ring 8 times before hanging up). The clerk I spoke to had no answers as to why my reservation was incorrect or how to correct the situation. And, as it was after 6 p.m., I was stuck with the room and the hotel because it was too late to cancel. We stay at this hotel at least five times a year mainly because it is close to my family and has smoking rooms. There are two other hotels nearby and frankly, it's time we start looking at those. The Hampton has made no attempt to contact me about their staff's overt errors in booking my reservation or my utter dissatisfaction at how we were treated. We paid full price for a room that we did not book or want, despite having put the room on hold with a credit card. And, had my husband not asked or proffered the card, we never would have gotten our Hilton Honors points for the stay since they never inquired. As my husband noted, if this is how Hilton Honors guests are treated, heaven help the regular Joe! I hope that the manager of this hotel is made aware of this situation, that the clerk who booked my reservation is made aware of her multiple mistakes and that steps are taken improve your booking procedures as it appears that company-wide, holding a room means nothing. You get what you get when you're coming from out of town!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

LoisGibbs, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Beaver Valley, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
We're so sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had regarding your room reservation and additional trainings will be offered to ensure that our guests are being taken care of. We value your loyalty and appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that this has been addressed and again would like to personally apologize.

Kind regards,
Lois Gibbs
lois.gibbs@hilton.com
Carroll, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Check in process went smoothly and happily. If you've stayed at a Hampton Inn before, this is pretty much the same, with pretty good amenities. Great deal on the price. Close to some good places to eat, right off the highway so location is very convenient.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Front Royal, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staff was very helpful in finding dinner options and responsive to my parents request for handicap bathroom and concerns about the noise level of the refrigerator. Easy on/off interstate and close to shopping, restaurants and park.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Beaver Valley? Share your experiences!