“Great time. Lots of things for kids to do.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mill Run
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
You added Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park to your Saves list
P.O. Box 91, Mill Run, PA   |
Hotel deals
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great time. Lots of things for kids to do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed over the weekend, And was not sure about even going because of the weather it was cool and rainy but there was something still going on every hour for the kids. My son loved the fire truck ride. My daughter love the ball dance they had one evening. If you plan on visiting check the park map for sites, they are a little close together, we stay on 203 right by the playground and bath houses. very nice site if you have kids.

Room Tip: check out the park map for sites. Get a corner lot. Not one in the middle.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
PITTSBURGH, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family has stayed at Jellystone seven times and we never have a bad time, even if the weather isn't great. We go with several other families, and our kids always have a great time there. The cabins are nice - especially the new larger ones with full fridges and double sinks. For smaller children, there are activities scheduled every hour on the weekends, and lots to do for older kids too. They upgrade the park every year with new features. Very clean and a ton of fun for family and friends to enjoy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

We spent a few days there in 2011 summer, and loved it.
We just needed a camping place to spend the night, as we wanted mainly to do white water rafting, bicycling and visiting Pitsburgh. However, we loved the place and ended up spending 50% of time in the park.

Kids loved the pool and the large water slides, as well as nightly free movies, dance parties and fireworks. Every hour there was some great kids activity.

The sites are too close to each other, with some sites having very little privacy. So you may want to ask for a site with some privacy. As for us, we asked for two sites close to the pool, and just loved it.

Room Tip: ask for a site with a bit of privacy, or close to the upper pool if you have kids
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

We had a good time and there is lot's to do for the kids. The sites are a little close and there can be a lot of noise depending on where you stay in the park. It is a bit expensive due to the amenities as well. All in all it was a good expereince though.

Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Brighton, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I will tell you that I travel around the U.S. and have stayed at some pretty good resorts and some not so good. I would place this resort in the not what is advertised category. I stayed at the resort because it was closest to the Falling Water Frank Lloyd Wright House in PA. I paid for full hook up at 50 amp service. What I received was very poor service. I had to wait 10-15 minutes in very off season (end of October) to check-in. I was told my site was 50 amp service and Wi-Fi, but I only received 30 amp and no Wi-Fi, but was still charged full price. Due to the weather temperatures I needed heat. The campground fuse box tripped 7 times overnight causing me to get out of bed throughout the evening and night to reset the breaker. Note, I was only using the fireplace and a TV (not using any heavy electricity). When I reported my experience in the morning I wasn't offered any discount or real sincere interest by the camp ground owner, however, the campground manager seemed to care. If you have a large trailer, it is not easy to navigate safely in the camp ground, save your camper and drive down the road if possible.

Room Tip: Stay in the camp ground up on the hill, don't go down into the wooded section.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Wherever, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife and I made a reservation here on our trip to visit Fallingwater (which is amazing, by the way). We arrived to find the entrance road completely a construction mess and the person working on it very terse and short with directions as to how to check in. We got to the office and they assigned us a space. Even though there were DOZENS of open spots this time of year (Nov 3), they stuck us in a row of spots occupied by what looked to be long-term campers. The spot was far from level, and FILLED with fallen leaves that had been blown into a pile in the middle of the parking space by the staff--and then not collected. I had to "foot rake" the entire length to back into it so as not to ignite the hillside with a hot exhaust. The WiFi that was supposed to be part of the package wasn't working--and hadn't been for some time, according to the girl at check in. The water was shut off or not functioning, and there were loud trucks coming and going at all hours throughout the night to the sites all around us. All in all, an awful stay in a place that was conveniently located ... but little else. If you have kids, it might be worth the money ... but for us, not so much.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

We just returned from our 5th trip to this campground in the past 2 years.....this being the first where we had to stay in a cabin due to the weather.

Let's face it.....I go here for my kids, and they are always in Heaven during the trip. So much for them to do....the water slides, Billy Goat Trail, crafts, the pool, the fire engine rides, and on and on.

I like the place because it's very old fashioned......and with some thing old fashioned come some blemishes...which to me is all part of the charm. Tent camping is fun, as long as there are no hillbillies around you. I wish the employees would do a better job of scouting about after "quiet time" and making sure everybody follows this rule. Most do. I always felt the park was a good bargain for the money spent...taking into consideration the daily activities and the memories the kids will have

This past weekends trip to a cabin changed some of the value aspects. A 2 BR cabin for 3 couples and kids ran over $220 for one night.....I could get a suite at a nice hotel for that price (in off season, as this was). But, we were booked to tentcamp and the rain meant a cancellation and loss of money, so the upgrade to the cabin was the only way to salvage the trip

We plan on returning many times in the future

Room Tip: The website offers pics of each camp site. For tent camping, in the summer, we prefer the upper par...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park? Share your experiences!