“Stay away!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Stay away!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The quality of food is quite bad.. We have been here a handful of times and have not returned since our last visit where the waiter was rude and they charged us for a refill of soda when we had only gotten the one free refill.. The busboy will take your cup and refill it if you're not watching and then they will charge you! We stopped him from doing that but they still tried to charge us! Management is very argumentative and with the eggs coming out undercooked, it is NOT WORTH THE HASSLE! Go down to the Kmart shopping plaza and eat at Yanni's World Delight!!!!!

Visited January 2013

Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
“Worse experience I ever had at a diner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

First I will preference this with the fact that I traveled in my work for 20 years and ate at hundreds of eating establishments and more than my fair share of diners. What this place lacks in quality they try to make up in volume. A volume of food that was almost inedible. I ordered a steak. That was a big mistake. It came out cooked as ordered but the meat must have been in a freezer for a year. If you know what meat tastes like that has freezer burn, you will get the idea. I started to eat it and after three bites, said to myself maybe my dog will like it. The waitress came over and I told her I would take it home and please give me the check. She asked if something was wrong and I said it tasted terrible, but just give me the check since i did eat some of it. I would have left quietly and paid the check. Instead the waitress called the owner over and he asked me what was wrong and I told him it tasted as if it was in a freezer for a year and to please give me my check. He left with the meat and came back to tell me he tasted it and it was cooked medium rare as I asked. I told him that wasn't the point and give me the check. He said he wouldn't charge me. At that point, I said I didn't tell you this to get a free meal I want the check. He again refused. I went over to the waitress, handed her $20 and said this is your tip, too bad you work for an idiot. The owner was a complete jerk. I've told many about my experience and am happy to say I know a few people who haven't gone there because of my experience. Next time someone says they want the check, the jerk owner shouldn't argue. What an idiot!

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Not so hot”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Very bland food. Have been several times and it is always the same. There are very few restaurants in town so they can get away with it. Service is pretty friendly though. Locals seem to like hanging out there. Wouldn't recommend.

Milford,Pa
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I love to go to this diner when we want a casual meal. The staff is always friendly, the service is good they have a good choice of food to choose from.

Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“Friendly service and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stopped in twice, once for coffee and again for lunch. Friendly service and freshly prepared food are reason to return. Had grilled chicken kabobs with greek salad, good selection of sandwiches and entrees.

Visited January 2013