“A place in the dark” 5 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Mifflinville to your Saves list
Super 8 Mifflinville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   450 West 3rd Street, Mifflinville, PA 18631   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mifflinville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hardy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

When I pulled into the parking lot,I thought briefly "oh no!" It was crowded, and exterior corridors. But after traveling for seven hours, and a very early morning waiting... I didn't have much choice. I checked in and got into my room...What a pleasant suprise! It was recently updated. Clean. Great decor, everything worked, good water pressure. Comfy beds. Cold AC. Probably the Most important...I asked for non-smoking, and thats what I got!!! No faint tobacco smell or cover up chemical smell! No Bugs. No currie smell. Also premium grade coffee singles!
And with the fan or AC going I could hear nothing outside. It was just a busy time outside. A lot of people checking in at the same time, talking, etc...it calmed very quickly. Very nice people in the office, and I did recommend it to some people while I was there! I would stay again no problem. Probably the best Super 8 I have ever stayed at. I only had coffee and a danish for breakfast one morning and they were good. Overall, in my opinion I thought this was nicer than advertised. This is a quiet, safe, clean place with good water pressure and wireless. And I thought for the location the price was reasonable.
If I forced myself to find a negative...no outlet at the dresser to charge my cell phone. And thats it!
I see a lot of people comparing apples to oranges on these reviews. This is not a Ritz Carlton, or a Four Seasons. It is a Super 8. And I have stayed (with business) at well over a dozen other Super 8's and this is the nicest one I have stayed at, period!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Mifflinville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Mifflinville

Address: 450 West 3rd Street, Mifflinville, PA 18631
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Mifflinville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mifflinville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Mifflinville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Mifflinville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mifflinville Hotel Mifflinville

If you own or manage Super 8 Mifflinville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.