“Courtney is Not Alone” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Courtney is Not Alone”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We visited Quotations in March and had the owner come out to our table yelling at a group of adults like we were five year old children. There are so many reviews out there about the owner throwing people out of their restaurant. "Get the f&^% out" should be a quote on this wall. Customers talk and with social media - I am surprised he is still in business.
I can't tell enough people about how horrid this place is. Service is slow and food is medicore at best.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Media, Pennsylvania
“Response to Courtney's review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I are frequent customers of Quotations and happened to be there the night "Courtney" was there with her fiancee. She forgot to mention they had eaten the crab cakes off their plates and waited over 30 minutes before complaining about their steaks. Plus the waitress had checked on them 3 times and they never said a word about their steaks. This in addition to taking a prime seating spot in the bar area and drinking soda. In our opinion, the owner was right to ask you both to leave. Quotations is a great place to eat and drink!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Courtney T. 7/11/2013
I am not usually one to complain, much less on a review website. But my fiancé and are were literally just cursed out and thrown out by the owner! Our steaks were dry over cooked and flavorless and our side dishes were cold. When we asked to speak to the manager he came out already hostile and argued with us. Apparently we had zero credibility, he is the owner, so get the **** out. He then called my fiancé a loser looking for a free meal and said he should be embarrassed. Avoid this place!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
West Chester
“The "go to place" for beer!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Great beer selection, lots of interesting choices. Reasonably priced too. We met some friends for dinner, hung out in the bar for several hours enjoying some wonderful beer. We had dinner, crab cake entrees, salmon and chicken Marsala. We devoured the entrees, side dishes included baked potato and asparagus. Food was good, I thought my chicken Marsala was a little salty. Service was attentive. Overall a good experience. Will return.

Aston, Pennsylvania
“Only the beer is good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food's just not that good. I did like the music they played, but that didn't make up for the so so food. I would only recommend going if you like to drink beer.

• Visited October 2012