“Best breakfast in Media” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 105 Restaurants in Media
Media Pa
“Best breakfast in Media”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2008

I live in town and eat here regularly. The sisters know everyone and there's always good conversation. Thursday night Mexican food by Joe is awesome too!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Mexican Monday's are the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

Mexican Monday's are the best!

massachusetts
“the best breakfast/luncht in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2008

i had the good fortune to visit Media this summer, my hometown in the early 70's when the Koffee Korner first began. It has truly evolved into a wonderful experience since the sisters took ownership. The rapport is outstanding, the comedy is ongoing, and it IS NOT McDonald's - thank God. Service is relative to home cooked meals and the coffee is worth a second cup. The kibitizing and side humor is an added attraction i always want more of. I will surely be back and send others to this unusual little spot full of character and good food. Thanks all you at Koffee Korner for the unique experience. hm

Southeastern PA
“Could be called Kozzy Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2008

I was in Media for a legal matter (county courthouse around the corner) and just stopped for a bite of breakfast. The food was great, the service was excellant, the prices were good and the staff were the friendliest I have ever seen. They should call this place Kozzy Korner.

media, pa
“fun place to spend your days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2006

check out the website [-] to agree with what I am about to say!

As a traveller, I find myself longing for the familarities of home. Koffee Korner located at 15 South Jackson Street in Media PA gave me the sense of being part of a community. I felt right at home since the staff was really friendly and I was able to strike up a conversaion with the guy siting next to me. I would recommend Koffee korner to anyone that will listen to me.