“Always excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 105 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Providence Road (Rt. 252)
Transit: The Media Trolley Station and local bus stops are conveniently located nearby.
Pennsylvania
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food and service there have been consistently excellent. People I take there always enjoy it as much as I do. PLENTY of room in the restaurant to accommodate lots of people, plus a room for private parties. Sunday brunch is worth the trip.

Visited December 2012

Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We took a party of 15 here for brunch to celebrate Mom's 81st birthday and it was wonderful. I researched restaurants in the area that offered Sunday brunch and this was by far the most extensive menu AND the most reasonable price. Everyone in our party enjoyed it and left completely stuffed. We will definitely go again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Media, Pennsylvania
“updated standby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

tried new dishes and was pleased. introduced friend from swarthmore here and she brings guests frequently

Visited August 2012
pa
“Never ever again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Hostess was an old aloof weirdo. Waitress was brand new and inexperienced. No bread or salt and pepper... Ever! Food was cold and over cooked. When asked to see a manager, was told there was no manager, only owners on site and they were cooking. Only given hostess who just apologized and offered ice cream! Said she was going to call the police! Because we were disputing the bill! Owners never showed! We were told we woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“A Disapointing Lunch!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant several times in the past and the food was aways very good. It had a reputation as serving delicious crab cake sandwiches which I found too be true under the previous owners. Having lunch with a group of friends there recently I decided to "stick with a winner." What a disapointment. Instead of the tasty crab cake with french fries and cole slaw I had gotten previousy the dish that was presented was quite different, although the price had gone up. The crab cake was on a small hamburger roll with a slice of tomato on the side and a piece of iceburg lettuce. Period! The crabcake itself was tasteless and mostly filler.

Our group of 17 had the poor waitress harried and I didn;t want to make her day worse or I would have sent it back. One of our party was never served lunch until everyone else had finished. He tried to make light of it, but I"m sure he wasn't pleased.

This is one restaurant that I have crossed off my list.

• Visited October 2012