“Buffet to fill the void!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 105 Restaurants in Media
Cuisines: Asian
Media, Pennsylvania
“Buffet to fill the void!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The buffet is nothing outstanding, it has plenty to choose from and will carve you something from the meat station, usually 2 items. they have sushi and the cook to order. the price is VERY resonable as well. I have never had to wait for a table here, plenty of seating available. they are great about getting your dirty plates off the table and refilling the sodas. The only complaint i would have for this restaurant is the all you can eat crab legs for dinner. They say it is all you can eat but the problem is they only refill the crab leg pan every 10-15 minutes. People are waiting in line for the crab legs to come out before they are on the buffet and those towards the end of the line don't get any and have to wait 10-15 minutes for the next round. overall, not a bad place to eat.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boothwyn, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fun with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

A good place to relax with friends. Very large restaurant with a very large selection of food, including sushi and cooked-to-order. You can stay as long as you'd like, and select as much or as little as you want.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Media, Pennsylvania
“Great buffet for the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I say for the area because I have been to a lot of better buffets, but not around the Media area. I have been here twice for lunch with my dad. We avoid dinner because you pay extra to get crab legs, which we don't eat.
My dad and I are not "gorgers", we won't eat everything on site just because we can. The salad bar has the basics; lettuce, cucumbers, some fruit, etc. There is a small selection of sushi, they have a variety of the typical Chinese restaurant foods. A small variety of desserts. I love the donuts (which were with the entrees and not desserts). Staff was very friendly, there was plenty of space and not a lot of waiting behind other customers.
My conclusion that it was good but not so good that I have been more than twice. It can't beat out my favorite Asian restaurants. I recommend it to light eaters that want a lunch with a light variety of Asian foods. It is definitely worth the value of what you are paying.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went when it first opened and was very disappointed. I did not like anything I tried. I will never go back.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Media, Pennsylvania
“Best Chinese Buffet in Delco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a great spot to bring a large group or small. Their menu ranges through the "traditional" Chinese take-out dishes to sushi & some American favorites. They also have a nice desert bar with plenty of fruits.
We fed a hungry family of 5 for $66 & although it's above the normal buffet prices in the area, i appreciate how clean and wide open this place is. Most of the other local buffets are unbearable but this staff is constantly moving.

• Visited March 2012