“Ramada review” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   350 Bentcreek Blvd, Rt 114 & Bentcreek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 (Formerly Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mechanicsburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fraserville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for 4+ yrs and it has gone down hill every year. This year was the final stay for us on so many levels. First was a musty smell in the room, on the fourth day in the room both my kids 3 and 7 months woke up with high fevers (102) coughing, runny noses and my 3 yr old said her throat hurt (so did mind). Later that day my 7 months old dropped a toy beside the air conditioner and when I bent to pick it up I was horrified to see black mold under the pealing up wallpaper so I pulled back the carpet a little and it was quite obvious that this did not just start (I took pictures). Now it makes sense why we all were sick (my husband didn't feel well either but didn't hit him like me & the kids). I was given another room (only one other available, it had mold too but not to the same level that I could see anyway) if all the other hotels were not full in the area we would have left! The room we were given was across the hall so I watch them "clean" the room well I know now why they say never use the top cover or blanket....they don't change/wash them after someone checks out! NASTY! We had a lot of stuff on the counter (bottles, wash rack, etc) so I knew the counter would not get cleaned but the sink was never cleaned it’s a good thing I had dish soap to clean the sink before I washed bottles! The coffee pot had an inch of dust on it. The door was not straight so it did not close properly, I could see into the hallway. (took pictures) Now the pool, it has always had a lot of chemicals but this time it was over the top my husband' black underwear turned Orange from the chlorine! He goes public swimming all the time with her at home and never have they turned color! He said his skin felt like it was tingling and my 3yr got and got right back out because she was crying "I don't like this pool". The hot tub which was not hot by any means when turned on was nothing but a foamy mess (took pictures). The free breakfast has gotten smaller each year this year by far was the worst, always out of coffee had to be told several times, juice was so watered down it was more like color water. Garbage over flowed and best of all the toaster caught fire three times and finally one woman after three attempts at a bagel unplugged it and turned it over. I went and bought my own for the room (not that one), only to find the exact same toaster at walmart for $7! wow Towel holder falling off wall crusted urine around toilet, and no offer of compensation!!!

• Stayed June 2013
Fredericton, NB
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stopped here on a motorcycle trip with friends. Room is somewhat dated but that is consistent with the price. When we checked in, I asked the clerk to split the cost between the two occupants of the rooms, she stated she could not do this, of all the hotels / motels I've stayed at over the years, this is the first time that the clerk told us she could not do it, maybe more training is in order. I called to ask to have the TV volume increased since it was almost impossible to hear it with the air conditioner on, again I was told that it could not be done.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West

Address: 350 Bentcreek Blvd, Rt 114 & Bentcreek Blvd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 (Formerly Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg West)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Mechanicsburg
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mechanicsburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg Hotel Mechanicsburg
Mechanicsburg Ramada
Ramada Mechanicsburg

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Mechanicsburg Harrisburg West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.