“Great food in a relaxed yet pleasant environment” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Gr8day4sun
“Great food in a relaxed yet pleasant environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a very relaxing restaurant with very good food. The calamari is awesome, the crab puffs good. The firehouse pasta is a great dish - get the half size though - it is plenty! Ask for bread if you want it - they'll bring it but you have to ask.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I have this restaurant on the top of our "go-to" list - especially when we want a really good meal without having to get dressed up. We like to sit at the bar whenever possible - we find the service at the bar of any restaurant is usually very good and we like to talk with other patrons when they are interested. This is truly the case at Black and Bleu. The bartenders are great - you can tell they genuinely like people and have fun at their job. They really make the atmosphere upbeat. (They make great drinks also, which is always nice!) I've never had a meal that I didn't like there either - most recently I tried the Trout. It was excellent. The salmon salad is as well. The prices are very reasonable for the quality. I definitely recommend trying this place, if you haven't already.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“One of my new favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my mother and a friend. We all split crab puffs which were really good. For dinner, blackened chicken cheesesteak salad and the sandwich and the other was a southwest salad. It was very good especially for the value. I expected to have a good night but I feel like this place is perfect atmosphere and value

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I love this place and have always had great service and food. Every time we have been here there is a wait but the bar area is nice and makes the time go by quickly. We never have to wait as long as they tell us and the service has always been amazing. I typically order the Filet, as in my opinion it is one of the best places to get great steaks. Everything is prepared with fresh ingredients, served hot and always delicious. Prices are very reasonable for the amount and quality of food you get. The servers have always been attentive to my food allergies and ensure all of my food is glutten free. .I Highly recommend eating here.

• Visited September 2013
Warren, Pa
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had the Crab Ravioli and Lobster Mac & Cheese....amazing. Very nice atmosphere and great service. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013