“friendly staff and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 12 hotels in Mechanicsburg
wapp.falls ,new york
“friendly staff and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

First time staying at comfort inn , found room clean, neat and odor free. Staff, friendly, and concern about your comfort. Very helpful to all your needs. Breakfast great..Would definately stay there again .

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
mehoopany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

If you are looking for a hotel with friendly staff, comfortable rooms with reasonable rates, this hotel would meet your needs The staff are particularly accomadating and the hotel offers all the basic amenities. If looking for a top of the line hotel , then this hotel is not for you. Otherwise, I would recommend this location. After frequent stays during a two year period, I can say this with confidence. The location sits in the middle of multiple attractions for day trips for family stays

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
manassas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

Our stay at the Comfort Inn was just that; the staff was friendly and pleasant. They accomodated us with two adjoining rooms and extra blankets. The rooms were clean and there was plenty space. The rooms were odor free. (Im a real stickler for odors). The continental breakfast was a plus especially when you have teenagers. All in all it was a peaceful and quite stay at the Comfort Inn and yes I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Camp Hill, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

We were going to go to the Inn of the Dove for our anniversary but then my coworker told me I might want to check it out because she had heard it was pretty run down. Well I am so glad I didn it was very disguisting so our last resort was to check some hotels close to the house. We found the Comfort Inn and the staff there was so friendly we interacted with several different people and they were all very nice. Our room was very clean and nice. The complimentary breakfast was very delicous as well. They had make your own waffles which was neat. There pool was very nice as well. Overall I would highly recommend this place to everybody.

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

When looking for a hotel in the vacinity of my brother's home, I searched on line for an economic option. My husband and I would only be staying 2 nights, and our visit was a "Birthday Surprise " for my brother. Our funds were limited and we were willing to compromise on service but wanted a clean place to sleep. We were so surprised to find such a lovely large, clean, comfortable room waiting for us. We had 2 queen size beds with fresh clean linen and plenty of soft fluffy oillows. The bathroom was well stocked with toiletries and 4 sets of clean white towels and facecloths. There was a large shower with a cool adjustable showerhead. A large screen TV, desk, chairs, air conditioning and large window with view of the pool and grounds. There was free internet access available in the lobby, as well as a room with some work out equipment. The hotel is well set back from the road, surrounded by a lovely nature path that we strolled along. We used the swimming pool and found it refreshing and very clean. Lots of lounge chairs and a table with umbrella for those that wanted shade. The breakfast was included in the price and offered a very extensive variety of food (hard boiled eggs, waffles, french toast, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, pastry etc. We would have loved to stay longer if we did not have to get back to Toronto to work.

Montgomery County, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

Our wedding party had reserved several rooms and the staff were very accomodating to requests for room location for every guest group involved. The free breakfast never ran out of food items like some other chains I experienced.
Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable with four pillows per bed!
The building is well sound insulated.
Parking is close to the building.

• Stayed August 2009
Laurel, MD.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Hotel. The staff was very professional and made you feel at home. The staff also went over and beyond to insure I was comfortable and checked to see if I needed any additional services.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Capital City? Share your experiences!