“Try the wild mushroom stuffing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 67 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Try the wild mushroom stuffing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Last Sunday, we drove to Meadville to try out the brewery. As soon as we got to the parking lot, we saw Montana's...a few yelp reviews later and we realized we HAD to eat here. There was a nice fireplace with a decent amount of heat - kept you warm without overheating. We started with the app special which was corn and crab bruschetta with a balsamic drizzle - yum. I ordered the sirloin with the wild mushroom stuffing and my bf got the ribeye and fries. His starter was the house gumbo which he loved. Both steaks were perfectly cooked with an awesome char on the outside - my sirloin was super thick, more like a filet cut. The caramelized onions also had the great flavor of the steak. The fries were really good - something different about them I can't really describe. The wild mushroom stuffing was one of the best things I've eaten in a long time - my bf also loved it and doesn't even like mushrooms. Highly recommend! I initially ordered a beer because every margarita I've ever had in life was pretty much the same. I was talked into it by the waitress and it was the best I've ever had. Literally. It was like a basic frozen margarita with a strawberry puree mixed in - AWESOME. My bf said he wants to go back every Sunday! We can't wait to try the fried green tomatoes, pork chop, ribs, and chicken fried chicken!!

Visited February 2014

Carlton PA
“Great steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the best places to eat in Meadviile. Eat here several time a month. The steak meals do not disappoint, huge potatoes and great salad. Sometimes you must ask several times to get rolls. Have not tried dessert as I am always full after the meal.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Espyville, Pennsylvania, United States
“chops chops chops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

got to try the best pork chops to be had anywhere service also great kelly the mgr was a great help and made us feel at home

Visited January 2014
RI
“Excellent Cedar Plank Salmon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

First time at this restaurant. The portions of beef were large and only one option for a small filet, therefore I chose the cedar plank salmon. What a great choice. I've never had it prepared this way. Good from the first bite to the last. Also, if you have never tried the fried green tomatoes here you have got to. They are the best I've ever had.
Definitely will return if I am ever back in this area.

Visited February 2014
Meadville, Pennsylvania
“ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ribs were very good.Salad was good looking and fresh.Service was excellant.They need to expand had to wait a little for seating.

• Visited July 2013