“Great service and a good meal fast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This place just opened, and is a taproom and restaurant.
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great service and a good meal fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ate on the bar side recently. Menu is pretty extensive and offered some interesting choices. The stuffed banana peppers were outstanding. Lots of micro brews on tap and domestics in bottles. Great setup.

Jamestown, Pennsylvania
“This is our Go-To place for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We love Timber Creek. The service is always great and the home-brews are terrific. The food is never disappointing. I had the Pan roasted, pecan crusted salmon and it was great. I asked the manager/owner for the recipe and he gladly told me exactly how to make it and even sold me a jar of the special sauce that it required. You don't find many restaurants who will do that for you. When we have out-of-town guests, TCTT is the first place we think of to take them to. I highly recommend it. Great atmosphere, great home brews and fantastic food. In fact, that is where we are going for dinner tonight.

• Visited July 2014
Waterford, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great beer & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant is a brewery with great beers. Food excellent as well. A beautiful building & patio to enjoy their fine offerings!

Lancaster, Ohio
“Neat place !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

In town for a wedding at Allegheny college - We were looking for a restaurant that wasn't too expensive or fancy, as we were still in our traveling clothes. TimberCreek was less than a mile from our hotel (Quality Inn), easy to find. Lovely seating outside - unique, lovely and cozy interior. Great mood lighting! We tried their home-made rootbeer - Delish ! My mom had the giant fish sandwich. It was appropriately named..I swear there was a pound of fish on that bun - she let me taste it, yummy. I had the special of crab stuffed shrimp with lemon sauce. Wow...decadent. Also had one of their special adult beverages (forget the name), it was excellent. Homemade bread was tops too. Overall we loved this place...great food, reasonably priced. The only negative was our server--she seemed very rushed, not super friendly. Every other employee we encountered was pleasant. We'd definitely visit again, but would hope for a different server.

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Very cool place in Meadville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a pleasant surprised tuck right into Meadville. A welcome change to the community. I was mesmerized by the structure. A very cool place to eat and drink.
Was out on a Saturday night w/ a group of women. It wasn't crowded and our reservations was at 6:30. We promptly got seated. The menu is wide and so are the drinks choices. I had Greek chicken which was glorious. Two lightly breaded chicken breasts topped w/ feta, olives, roasted red peppers, artichokes and a very light butter sauce. The others got meat entrees that looked amazing. Actually, we were seated by the kitchen and I must admit every single item coming out of there looked amazing.
The waiter told us that as of last Friday you were only able to pick one side to accompany your meal. I thought this rather odd (since the entrees were a little pricey)....so, we all ordered a side salad since we wanted that to go along w/ our baked potato and entree.
The service was a tad slacking. We had to ask for drink refills numerous times.
The ambiance is lovely. All in all a wonderful experience for this first timer.

• 4 of 5 stars Food