“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Meadville Conference Center

You added Days Inn Meadville Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   18360 Conneaut Lake Road, I-79 & Rt 322E, Meadville, PA 16335   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

we stayed here for the night on our way back in a king room.... i was charged extra $28 after a couple of days.... upon calling and asking they say that i took 2 of their blankets!!!! First of all there was only 1 blanket on the king bed and secondly why would i take their DIRTY OLD BLANKET???? we had to stay there because all other hotels were booked and there was no other place to stay otherwise would have NEVER stayed in this DIrty Old Hotel!!!!!
JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
DaysMgmt, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Meadville Conference Center, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
I am sorry about your experience and I wish you would have contacted myself or the general manager. I am not sure about the missing blanket, but I would be happy to discuss it with you. If you would like to call me, I would be able to help you further. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Been to Days Inn Meadville Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Meadville Conference Center

Address: 18360 Conneaut Lake Road, I-79 & Rt 322E, Meadville, PA 16335
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Meadville
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Meadville Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Meadville Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Meadville Hotel Meadville
Meadville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Meadville Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.