“Very nice hotel for an overnight. Close to amenities and would stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Meadville PA

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Meadville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
mackemtripper
“Very nice hotel for an overnight. Close to amenities and would stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We got the last room in this place on a Saturday night after travelling all day. Nice rooms and breakfast was good too. Comfortable beds and we got a good night's sleep. Close to several restaurants within walking distance. Close of interstate too. Wonderful location when travelling. We will definitely stay here again and have already pencillied this hotel in for our trip south come next summer. I would recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone for an overnight stay. Well above the average in our experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nanticoke, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

First impressions are important, and the hotel staff provided a great one! After a long, delayed, drive, I arrived at the hotel tired and slightly stressed. As soon as I walked in, I was offered a cold can of soda. After checking in to my room, I realized that it did not have the jetted tub that I had reserved ( not the hotel's fault as I booked through an outside booking engine). I mentioned it to the front desk and they not only switched rooms; but also helped me move my luggage, which I had set in the first room. My arrival was just minutes prior to the end of the Happy Hour that offered free food and 25 cent drinks, the front desk was sure to mention that to me, so that I would not miss out. The lady that was manning the happy hour was very helpful and polite. I was so tired and did not want to go out, the "snacks" that they provided, were filling enough that I used them as my dinner. The room was spotless and comfortable. I enjoyed this hotel and will stay here again when I am in this area!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bolivar, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

nice property with good access to highway.
rooms were clean and staff was helpful.
would stay there again if i were in town.
the late reservation seemed to make the room a little pricey but overall worth it.
breakfast was well done and included in the price of the room.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Green Cove Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

On our trip to Pittsburgh to visit a friend from Mexico my wife wanted to stop in Meadville. She graduated from college there many years ago and wanted to see her old campus. We found a Holiday Inn Express outside of downtown and checked in. We like Holiday Inn Express for the free breakfast in the morning, it saves time when you don't have to make an extra stop the next day. On checking in we were told we were just in time for happy hour in the lounge. Soup, hot pretzels to dip into heated cheddar, and 25 cent cocktails or beer was a treat after a long day of driving. When travelling you rarely find a hotel that goes a little extra to make your stay better. The friendly staff and hospitality makes this a good choice if you are in that area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
La Plata, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This Holiday Inn was very nice, clean and had a very good breakfast. Would definitely stay here again. The staff was very nice and were very welcoming. Only stayed one night but was comfortable and would suggest this to any one traveling in the area. The breakfast was also
a very nice buffet with plenty of variety.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We were extremely pleased with this hotel. The staff , including those on the front desk as well as in the breakfast room, were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well equipped and the bed was comfortable.

We appreciated the extra touches such as soup and cookies being available in the evening and a USA Today newspaper at our door in the morning.

We don't know how this hotel could be improved upon.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room near the exterior doorway which was handy for getting things from the veh...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I must say I was shocked at the level of service this Holiday Inn Express provides. I stayed for one night as I moved my daughter into Allegheny College (8 minutes from hotel). The hotel is VERY nice inside. Very nice rooms, internet access which worked flawlessly. The staff was OUTSTANDING! Customer service is definitely #1 here. Room & stay included a nice breakfast buffet, fresh popcorn in the afternoon, soup during the day, cookies in the early evening, and ice cream at night. You really get your money's worth from this Holiday Inn. Rooms were super clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I can't say enough about this Holiday Inn Express. I will definitely stay here again the next time i visit my daughter at Allegheny College.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Holiday Inn Express Meadville PA? Share your experiences!