Upon arrival our room was ready for us and check in was fast. The room was as I had requested... away from the elevator and on a high floor. Bed was comfortable and hotel was not crowded. However... the guests staying in the room next to ours were in and out of their room all night... this is when we noticed how loudly the room doors close... every time they went in or out we heard/felt the door slam. This continued until approx 2am or so. Overall hotel is great, but the fact that I didn't sleep soundly until 2am when our "neighbors" finally went to sleep definitely made things less enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Matamoras Hotel Matamoras
- Hampton Inn Matamoras Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in August of 2009, the 98 room Hampton Inn Matamoras is conveniently located off of I-84 within close range of New York and New Jersey. We offer a free deluxe Continental Breakfast, a 24hr fitness center as well as an indoor salt water pool for your rest and relaxation. Quaint Milford, PA is within a short distance for sightseeing and antique shopping. There are a variety of restaurants nearby and don't forget to explore the Delaware Water Gap as well as Lake Wallenpaupak with hiking, waterfalls and canoeing! We are the proud winner of the Lighthouse Award for 2010, 2011 and 2012 which is given to the top 5% of Hampton Inns and the top 5% of Hampton Inn & Suites. We have also recieved the Expedia Insiders' Select Award for 2013, which is only given to 650 properties worldwide. Let us show you why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Matamoras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.