My husband and I stayed here over this past weekend (April 11 - April13). We came down for our 2 year anniversary since last year for our first we couldn't do much since I was pregnant with our son. Reading all of the mixed reviews in regards to the rooms and food really had us guessing. Once we began pulling down the driveway... It felt like we were going camping...then you pull up to this gorgeous building and every staff member we encountered Friday night was amazing! We drove to our room in the champainge towers - the outside is 500% deceiving !!! Once we opened the door it was absolutely beautiful!!!! So clean and romantic from the second you get there . the food was absolutely amazing - the night club/bar/comedy club was awesome. Honestly each day was better than the next. After having a baby you seem to forget about eachother and like I told my husband even those 2 days away - it really makes you fall in love all over again!!! Thank you for giving us such an amazing stay and such great entertainment! This anniversary was absolutely perfect!!! We can't wait to come back one day !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace