My husband and I will be returning to the Pocono Palace this year for our 14th Anniversary in March. We first visited on our honeymoon and loved our stay in the Garden of Eden Apple and have upgraded each year we have stayed. Our goal this year is the Roman Towers. While I am sad to learn that in suite breakfast has been eliminated (sometimes you just wanna stay in), I will be mindful to bring my own breakfast for those days.
While I am shocked at some of the reviews I have read and disagree with most, I do agree that the drinks are a little pricey, I learned that lesson the very first year, We have never had any problems with the staff, I do believe that more activities should be added for the winter months. My husband loves the snowmobiles but I on the other hand can do without it, but I'm a chicken.
I look forward to all the new changes I have read about at the resort and know that I will have a great time. We have never used Groupon or Social whatever to book our reservation, we always book straight from the source. Yes it is pricey but well worth it when you think of all the inclusive things you receive for the price. How many hotel rooms have in-suite pools and saunas and Jacuzzis???
I recommend that you give them a try and form your own opinion of the site and the staff always seems to accommodate you when you have a problem. My only concern has been that at dinner time you can never sit by yourself with your mate to have a romantic dinner, you are always seated with strangers you do not know. My one wish would be to make it an official Land of Love and make dinner an couple experience as well.
Looking forward to spending time with the staff and the rooms at the Pocono Palace in March! See you then!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace