We stayed at Pocono Palace for a mini honeymoon. For 3 nights, we paid almost $1400 for the champagne tower suite. Overall, the suite was outdated and the bed uncomfortable and the pillows in need of replacement. We also had an ant problem that was reported and promised to be rectified by both the housekeeping staff and an exterminator, but a break down in communication from the front desk left the issue untreated for the duration of our stay. The shower head needed replacement and there were loose tiles in the bathroom. The suite was also in need of a thorough cleaning (walls, lighting fixtures, ceilings).
The pool in the suite was pretty cool, and even though we had the above issues, it was our honeymoon and we made the best of it. The food was pretty good, and while it was great that it was included in the package, they sure made up for it on the price of drinks!! I'd recommend they diversify their musical acts (we saw only top 40 cover bands).
Overall, it was just okay. I would not stay here again for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace