We arrived earlier than expected and we were allowed an early check-in without a problem. It was too early to enjoy the hor'douvres or dinner that was included with our package when we arrived though. We instead had a light lunch (bacon cheeseburgers and homemade kettle chips) to hold us until dinner. I was looking forward to a couples massage, however they were booked. We even tried to book an appointment at one of the 2 other sister properties. No luck with that either. This was a surprise overnight trip for me from my husband, so the only regret is that I didn't know about it sooner. I would have booked the massage appointments well in advance. There were several choices for dinner and we both thought our meals were delicious. After dinner, we headed to the lounge and had fun. The magician encouraged audience participation and that made the experience even better. I can't forget about the band. FANTASTIC! We danced, laughed, played games, and ate well. Thank you to our servers young Christopher and Jennifer, Louise in the gift shop,Dina in the lounge,Diane at front desk, and Jackie in the snack bar.You all helped to make our stay memorable in a good way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace