We recently stayed in the Garden of Eden Apple during our last visit. It was a wonderful, romantic room and fit our stay perfectly. After 11 years of marriage we decided to renew our vowes. This is the perfect place and setting. Jen walked us through the entire process from the setting to photos! It was absolutely perfect. The entire staff treated us like royalty. Couldn't have asked for a better "2nd Honeymoon" or a better place to renew our love for each other. Hats off to Pocono Palace on a job well done. We are already planning our return, and believe us, it couldn't be soon enough!
Nicole and Russ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace