“Not as good as anticipated” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Fast Food
Long Island, New York
“Not as good as anticipated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The kids bugged us all week to go to Dairy Queen so we went one day for lunch. The lunch was good but was pretty much an upgraded McDonald's meal. I was excited as I am allergic to the fat in ice cream and didn't know that DQ was low fat ice cream, so I pretty excited to be able to eat ice cream with my children. unfortunately, I didn't find my chocolate ice cream cone that delicious, but my children had the shakes and they were pretty good. It was a little expensive, not including the ice cream, just lunch with 2 adults, 3 teens and 2 small children was $47. and I shared my lunch with my 3 year old. Our friends went to Pub 570 and they had a wonderful lunch so I don't think I will visit DQ on any other trips.

Visited July 2012

Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am never disappointed when I visit any Dairy Queen.

Visited April 2012
Leola, Pennsylvania
“Cool refreshment for a hot day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

DQ is always great. Prices were not bad for a tourist area. The evening we were there they were holding a car show. Now the grandkids know about fuzzy dice and moonie hub caps!

Visited July 2012
dolfan12
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Always a delicious treat for the entire family . By far the nicest , cleanest place to eat. We stop every time we are in the area . Great food , great service , great prices , great ice cream !!!

Visited December 2011
Staten Island, New York
“good quick stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

fresh food!! the best ice cream the drivethru is alittle slow but its worth the wait.

Visited September 2011