“Pie!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Hamburgers
Syracuse, New York
“Pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped for late night pie.
Cranberry-apple was new to me and it is wonderful.
We also got discount because we were staying at
Red Roof 2 blocks away.

Visited December 2013

76% Recommend
Ambridge
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Every time we go to Eat'n Park, their food is consistently good! The waitstaff is friendly and quick. We are never sitting long waiting for our food. If you go on your lunch hour, you know you can get a good meal and get back to work on time! Thanks Eat'n Park, Mars!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Reminded me of the old great NYC diners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The location I went to was homey and friendly and appeared to have a lot of regulars when I was there. If I lived in Pittsburgh I would be a regular. I saw many smiling and friendly waitresses taking care of there customers and the food was great and reasonably priced.I couldn't answer the question below about large groups or reservations I'm not sure how they handle that. It would be on my list of places to return to.
Ed L

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Made me Smile as Big As Their Cookies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I ate here twice during my stay, but cannot comment on the waitstaff, because I only placed take-out orders. Both times I got their turkey and dressing meals, and each was cooked perfectly. I also couldn't resist buying some of their signature "smiley faced" cookies, and those were more moist and chewy than I have experienced at any other Eat 'N Park. The cashier was friendly and had my order ready to go.
Definitely a place I'll go back to and would recommend.

Visited June 2013
Milan, Tennessee
“Just dessert”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stopped in for dessert on New Year's, around 6:30 PM. Waitress, Stacey, was very slow, as was the service. We ordered ice cream sundaes. It took a very long time to get the food. We had to get the waitress' attention to get our ticket. This is the second bad service event we have had at Eat'n Park in the Pittsburgh area. Prior visits in previous years have been very good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Eat'n Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Eat'n Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.