“Very Good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Landisville
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Although they are only open Monday to Friday it is well worth the time to go. It was our first time and we used a coupon. I will go back coupon or not. We went on Friday, around 4:30, it was seafood night. I had a crab cake and salad, portions were just right for me, I love that. We had a wonderful waitress. I am sorry I did not get her name. My husband had a bowl of seafood chowder and cheesesteak. I tasted the chowder and it was wonderful, he enjoyed his cheesesteak said it was very good. They must have lots of regulars as I noticed the waitress calling people by name as they walked into the restaurant, sure sign of a great place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This restaurant is only open Monday-Friday. We went on Hamburger/Sushi night on Friday and it was really nice.

Visited May 2013
Marietta, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Shanks is just a couple of blocks from our house so we go there often. The food is really great and there are usually some very interesting specials, (Pho soup, tacos, sushi, and beef on weck). They do not have a deep frier so don't expect fries or onion rings. The big fats burger is fantastic and the prices are very reasonable. They have a huge selection of specialty beers.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tina G, Manager at Shank's Tavern, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Good Morning,

Saw you only gave us 3 stars on service. We are grateful for each and every one of our customers and we are so sorry if your recent experience wasn't up to par. Please stop back, say hello, and let us make it up to you.

We are grateful for your patronage!
Tina
Shank's Tavern
Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
“My "Cheers"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been going to Shank's for about 10 years now. It is our go to place for food, drinks, great music and friends! We have made so many awesome friends there. Everything on the menu is delicious. They have different homemade soups all the time and some of them are so good I try t0 mimic them at home! Stromboli is made in house and is delicious. They have steak nights occassionally and besides being an awesome deal, it is always done to perfection! The owner Bob is fun and very sociable. Everyone behind the bar and behind the scenes are great. Tina, our favorite redhead, always makes it a special night!! So if I can suggest a fun place to go it would be Shank's in Marietta, PA...which by the way is a great little town!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“Burger Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hubby ate here every day! It was a tavern and so you could expect that ambiance. However, the food was delicious. Order ahead to avoid the tavern scene, if you are not interested. Right around the corner from Ascot House. Great suggestion, Wendy!

Visited April 2013