“Great little hang-out” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Mansfield, PA
“Great little hang-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good coffee in a funky coffee house atmosphere. It's become a favorite with locals, and their breakfast and lunch offerings are innovative, extensive, and tasty.

Visited June 2012

Mansfield, Pennsylvania
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I come here all of the time. The menu is extensive and has many drinks and sandwich options. There is also a wide variety of muffins and cookies. The people who work there are friendly and seem to know everyone in town. It is the type of place where you go there, and you almost always see someone you know. The decor is beautiful, the owner painted it all herself. It has a sun/moon/clouds theme. The cafe also shows and sells local art work, handmade jewelery and knitted items.

Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food that tastes homemade, decent coffee, a relaxed atmosphere and helpful employees. A definite repeat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I was asking for directions to a different restaurant when I stumbled upon this place. The young lady behind the counter was extremely helpful and answered a bunch of my questions before I was even a customer. The menu looked good enough that I stayed for a sandwich and some coffee. They have fresh tasting food and the prices are good. I ordered the hummus sandwich (5$) which came with their housemade hummus on my choice of bread, feta cheese, tomato and lettuce, thinly sliced crunchy cucumber and a side of bagel chips. They have both cold and grilled sandwiches, along with a few other things that I now wish I had paid more attention to. They also sell a variety of honeys and some local produce, along with snacks at the front counter (chocolate covered espresso beans!)

The inside is colorful and eclectic, and there are different sized tables and seating areas, including several comfy looking armchairs for the solo visitors.

I like this place. It's exactly what I would expect from from a cute, college-town cafe. Nothing fancy, but tasty and nice. I'll definitely pop in here again next time I'm passing through Mansfield.

• Visited February 2012