“SPOTLESS” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Mansfield
ny
“SPOTLESS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I am a stickler about cleanliness, I even bring my own pillow/blanket, towels/washcloths, with me to hotels/motels. When I walked into this Comfort Inn I ended up leaving all my stuff in the car. Even the hallways, stairways, entrance, and outside grounds were SPOTLESS !!! We had such a nice stay. The free breakfast had everything you could possibly imagine, and it is constantly maintained (spills, refills, etc). The rooms are FULLY stocked with everything you could possibly need...and it all worked too. The staff who answer the phone to take the reservation were friendly and helpful....I had made calls to other local hotels/motels and some didn't even answer their phone, and some of the ones that did were not so friendly which is a huge turn off right from the start. We are planning to go back to the Comfort Inn in Mansfield PA again next year when we are in the area for racing again. Enjoy your stay :)

Room Tip: I am a light sleeper when I am away, and unfortunately I was in a room near the stairway/elevator...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
comfortinn37, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
I want to thank our guest from NY for taking the time to provide us with feedback of their stay with us in September. Our team works hard to try and inusre each guests is welcome and that they are provided with the best product and service avialable. For a guest to take the time to let us know that we have succeded our goal during their stay is the best reward of all. I am very excited to share this with the team; you taking time out of your schedule to share your positive experience is going to make their day!! Thank you so much, we look forward to your visit next year, or anytime you are in Mansfield.

With appreciation,
Gloria Glaz
Comfort Inn Mansfiled

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pittsford, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is one of the nicest Comfort Inns we have stayed at, and it's literally out in the middle of nowhere. We found it on our car GPS, by searching hotels near our planned route. Besides all the usual amenities, this hotel has gorgeous mountain/valley views, badminton/volley ball court, horseshoes, and the staff was extremely hospitable and friendly. The complementary breakfast included scrambled eggs, porridge and make-your-own waffles. Next door is a beautiful restaurant / sports pub. As mentioned in other reviews, the price was a little steep for a Comfort Inn. We arrived without a reservation and were quoted $139/night plus tax, but we managed to get away with $109 by invoking the best discount.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Concord, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Most of the other reviewers pretty much summed-up this place with their reviews.
Everything was very clean and it appears that the staff take pride in there workplace. The front desk was very helpful and polite.
Breakfast was good as well as all the other facilities.
If I had any issue, it was the price. A lot of money for a Comfort Inn however there is a market for a good quality motel in this area and this place fits the bill.
I really liked the spacious parking lot for trucks and the restaurant next door was very good.
I will return again one day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Sarnia, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stopped in at this hotel on way through Mansfield, thinking this, off the beaten path hotel, in the middle of what seemed like nowhere would be reasonably priced. Wow, was I surprised to be quoted $159.00 per night for this hotel, and then $161.00 per night at a nearby Microtel - more then we were paying to stay in the New York city area. Once the shock wore off and I learned that a recent boom in contruction and oil business had resulted in room prices rising considerably, I settled on accepting this hotel as i didn"t have alot of options as it was starting to get late, and alternative hotels were not close by. Having said that, the staff were very friendly and accomodating, while the hotel itself is well kept, clean and overlooking a beautiful valley. The hotel also has a licenced lounge, full gym, volleyball court, and quaint outdoor patio area. THe fresh cookies and milk upon arrival was also a nice touch, while the breakfast was a complete continental breakfast with everything one needs to start the day. While I wouldn"t necessarily recommend this hotel based on price, I would recommend it if you had no choice and found yourself stuck for a room and in the area. Bear in mind if you choose to carry on, your nearest options are 45 minutes down the road if you"re southbound

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ham Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

we tought we had a room for 97 $ but the other day we had to pay 160 $ plus tax and they say i had signed for it. Anyway the hotel was good and also the breakfast but come on 160 for a Comfort inn in Mansfield ? ? this is the second time that we have this with a Comfort Inn. Close to this hotel is a very nice restaurant

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have family in the area so we always stay here. The hotel is obviously decent or we wouldn't come back. We have never had issues with bugs, dirty facilities or anything like that. The hotel is a bit pricey though. My major complaint is noise. The walls are EXTREMELY thin! I literally heard family's entire conversation through the wall, while trying to sleep at 7:30am. A lot of construction/industry workers stay here so there is a lot of banging and slamming of doors rather early. Also the shower was ridiculous. The shower head was junk and it took a long time to shower because if this.

On a better note, the breakfast is great, a lot of choices and the food is fresh and good. Also the staff is extremely friendly and helpful! We were never greeted without a smile and every time we passed the front desk someone would say hello or smile.

This hotel is a nice weekend stay, but if you are looking for true relaxation and a peaceful sleep ask for an end room or stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Needed a hotel close to Corning and Zyre, friends who have visited little Grand Canyon recomended the Comfort Inn in Masfield were they stayed. We were very satisfied. the staff was courteous, rooms were clean, breakfast was great and the view in the morning spectacular for a homey small college town. Would highly recomend to anyone looing for a great deal with everything you need. We forgot all out toiletries and they provided it all...

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!